The All-About Video Games thread

nintendo_periph_header.jpg

Anyone played the Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days demo? Just played it now on the PS3. Pretty sweet. Controls are a bit shaky at first, though that may be just me. Looking forward to game (coming out Aug. 24th).

We know there's real guitars now.

The guitar I'm getting will only cost me $24 and change. Besides, I can get that in October as well. Why wait? Duh, chump.....

Last edited:
I preordered my first game the other day.

One of my friends started to work at Gamestop, so I decided to get him some commission, and ordered Fallout: New Vegas.

Gamestop. *shudders* I recently started playing Mushroom Wars on my ps3 and it is BAD ASSSSS.

[video=youtube;k14zmQ4xdvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k14zmQ4xdvg[/video]

Metroid: Other M kind of amazes me.

They took one of my favorite video game heroines and made her boring.

I bought Toy Story 3. It's actually not that bad a game. The main story is short (very short) and pretty weird as it actually doesn't give you a sense of what is actually going on. But the Toy box mode is just awesome. It's crazy , it's fun and it's actually longer than story mode.

For anyone still considering this. Toy box mode = 1 or 2 Players (splitscreen not sure about online) play as Buzz , Woody or Jessie (With the option of playing as Zurg on ps3 but playing as Zurg is meh it can be funny but I use one of the main 3)

As that character you are the local Sheriff. You go around helping with missons of main characters and locals/aliens in your town. Missions include : build the town ie buy buildings they need. Collecting objects and returning them, dressing people , fighting bad guys and more.

The town is also very active. Like random times you see things like an outlaw sneaking around. You literally grab him and toss him in to the jail building. You see the abominable snowman , Ufo abduct people and cows.

Also there are item using missions. Which you need to buy the item. Like buy "bullseye" and get horse racing missions, buy a car and get stunt jumps and races, buy a camera and take photos for the paper.

Oh also there are a few reference costumes you can dress town people in from other pixar movies like there are incredibles costumes, Wall-e costumes , finding nemo , mosters inc. Which are funny and pretty cool.

Yes it's a "kids game" yes its a "movie game" but it's actually pretty fun. I'll be honest I had more fun with that than I did Spider-man shattered dimensions. So if you were at all interested in this at least rent it. It's fun

Is that guy's special power to completely ignore damage?

Yes it's a "kids game" yes its a "movie game" but it's actually pretty fun. I'll be honest I had more fun with that than I did Spider-man shattered dimensions. So if you were at all interested in this at least rent it. It's fun

Would it be good for an actual kid though?

Latest posts

Back