The All-About Video Games thread

Professor Layton is all about solving puzzles. Not a Phoenix Wright fan, but it does make sense for these two to cross over. It's a perfect match up.

Professor Layton is all about solving puzzles. Not a Phoenix Wright fan, but it does make sense for these two to cross over. It's a perfect match up.

Agreed.

Would you say Professor Layton is worth checking out? Not much point in checking out a crossover when I'm familiar with one half of the characters and gameplay.

It depends if puzzles are something you're into. The game can have a very slow pace to it because there are so many puzzles and can take a while to solve. But the puzzles are fun and really do make you think. The one thing it definitely proves is that I sure as hell will never be no Batman-level detective. :lol:

Also: I really hope the Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright games ends up coming to the states. It would suck if it stayed Japan-only.

Also: I really hope the Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright games ends up coming to the states. It would suck if it stayed Japan-only.

Considering how popular they are over here, I'd say it's garunteed.

IGN has benn raving about it for a while. Although I didn't know it was already out. The reviews are great but the marketing was terrible. The same thing happened with the new Castlevania.

So.... Red Dead Redemption is quite possibly the most perfect game ever made.

I'll hold off on definitively calling it that until I spend more time with multiplayer, but man is it beautiful.

I hate FPS as you all know so i'm always surprised when I find one i like. But I like Medal of honor on ps3 (and come with a free MOH frontlines game, neat)

I didn't know.

Hasn't the new MoH been getting mediocre reviews around the board?

Does that matter? I like it so I spent my money on it. Plus it seems more tactical than the COD crap ( I say Crap as COD was good but now just sells on it's name alone)

Been marathon replaying the Assassin's Creed franchise.

Latest posts

Back