Naruto

OK, that right there.

That was awesome.

(I'm going to give Kishimoto the benefit of the doubt, just because we've never seen Konohamaru in a fight before.)

*...*

If it turns out that one of the rookie nine died from that, I am going to break something.

Hinata is dead.

DEAL WITH IT!

The fact that I like Hinata aside, and that it would be quite realistic for plenty of people to die in the events that just happened, the problem I have with it is that it just glosses over their deaths, especially considering the last few people to die got multiple chapters dedicated to them.

Maybe spend the next chapter or two going over the people that died and what they were doing when it happened?

(I will admit the most recent chapters have been better.)

I doubt it.
As do I.
The fact that I like Hinata aside, and that it would be quite realistic for plenty of people to die in the events that just happened, the problem I have with it is that it just glosses over their deaths, especially considering the last few people to die got multiple chapters dedicated to them.

Maybe spend the next chapter or two going over the people that died and what they were doing when it happened?
Nah. Nobody interesting died and I want to see Naruto's new get up. What little we saw looks a hell of a lot like Jiraiya.
(I will admit the most recent chapters have been better.)
Agreed.
That would be hilarious. Imagine the fanfics!
Why imagine? Write one up, fangirl!

Last edited:
Well, with no one for Sasuke to take revenge on (assuming the three elders are dead) I have a feeling Sasuke will bond with Naruto since NOW he's lost something dear to him. Sort of a stretch though. Is it me or does it look like something was summoned in the middle of the blast?

Well Naruto showed up and is poised to take out Pein. I think the series is getting ever closer to its' final end. Once Pein is gone all that's left is Sasuke.

I don't think it will end. I think things may start to slow down after madara has been solved and we get another time skip.

I was almost out, I really was, but on a whim I decided to check out the summaries of the mange and I have just been pulled back in... damn it

Back