Naruto

Say what?

In the anime fillers, a group of evil ninjas have reserrected four lightning masters who used to be a part of Asuma's old running crew, the 12 Ninja Guardians, to destroy Konoha. While they are prepping to unleash their attack, the most of the Konoha shinobi have to deal with a ninja-zombie horde.

Say what?

Yeah, the current anime arc which is filler, is actually pretty enjoyable and much more fleshed out than the part 1 filler arcs (while each filler arc in part 1 was 6 episodes max, this one is at about 12 and doesnt seem near being completed yet.)

It revolves around Naruto meeting a boy who lives at the fire temple named Sora who has strange powers. Team Kakashi is sent there to investigate some grave robberies, and it ends up that it was the 12 ninja guardians of the Daimyo's graves (of which Asuma was once a member.) Anyway, the grave robbers plan to kill one of the "kings" of the fire country ( The Daimyo and the Hokage) and they end up invading Konoha with a horde of ninja zombies and reanimate the 12 ninja guardians to obliterate the entirety of Konoha.

Whats nice about this arc in comparison to the part 1 fillers is that it ties into the manga story arc, explaining why Hidan and Kakuzu originally came to the Fire Temple (they had heard about a boy with strange powers, and thought he might be a jinchuuriki) and fleshing out Asuma and team 10 before Asuma's tragic death.

Last edited:
Ok...the 8 tails is a rapper. A really strong...rapper?

None the less, he is awesome.

I'm hoping that Pein fights some of the rookie 9, who I think are interesting characters that Kishimoto more or less forgot about.

Wait...is the 8th container with Sasuke or not? I can't tell.

Also, I don't understand how this is more popular then One Piece.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back