Naruto

I'm still shocked you guys can handle this. This made my head explode ages ago.

Ever since Part 2, Naruto has close to nil redeeming qualities. I just couldn't think of reasons as to why I could continue to read it.

I'm still shocked you guys can handle this. This made my head explode ages ago.

Ever since Part 2, Naruto has close to nil redeeming qualities. I just couldn't think of reasons as to why I could continue to read it.

Shikamaru? Also, Sakura is way more tolerable in part two.

So, with Naruto vs. Pein set up to be one of the best fights of the entire series, I have to say right now I am very underwhelmed. Sure, its had some cool sequences, but overall I'm finding it rather dull. Its surprising considering the quality and appeal of many of the fights throughout the series that have been done in a very similar manner.The art doesnt make sense to me, it seems like random panels are inserted that don't make sense in context. That said, the quality of the art is very high. Thinking about it, it kind of feels like Kishimoto is drawing an anime and producing it as a manga if you know what I mean. I think that this fight will be a lot more appealing when it becomes anime than as the manga it is now.

Got this off a naruto website. I thought it was funny enough to share.

i predict that Naruto will end up joining pain in the akatsuki, and seek revenge on konoha for not acknologing him in the past.. Naruto is gone for 4 years. He is reunited with sasuke but end up having a mouth to mouth orgy . Yes sasuke and naruto are gay. Both Team up to seek revenge on konoha. When both characters arrive at konoha. They fuse both their most deadly techniques and cause a furocious blast. The haul all the women in konoha onto a boat Leaving konoha a homosexual village, where the men are tempted to love the same sex because there are no more women. On the boat Sasuke and naruto have also grown into a strong relationship therefore they no longer needed the women, therefore dumping them onto a island full of the bums of the akatsuki *cough* Tobi *cough* . Tsunade swoops in onto the boat because she believes both boys are sexist and kills them with one massive punch into the crotch then she says *M-M-M-M-M-Monster kill*

damn looks like **** is heating up. Hinata down, supposedly dead but I don't think she is. ma frog? should i care about such a minor character? naw.

6! There are 6 tails! it looks like something out of that gay *** bleach manga. :D

damn looks like **** is heating up. Hinata down, supposedly dead but I don't think she is. ma frog? should i care about such a minor character? naw.

6! There are 6 tails! it looks like something out of that gay *** bleach manga. :D

Stupid Bleach manga. God I hate that ****.

Anyways, doubt Hinata is dead, though a six tailed fox rampaging in the midst of her unconscious body may do it.

I have mixed feelings about this.

I like Hinata. I should feel happy that Kishi not only acknowleged her again, but had her get over one of her biggest conflicts.

But what Pein just did to her...it just feels too much like Women in Refridgerators to me. True, Pein's so powerful that it was unreasonable for her to beat him, but at least let her get a hit in! Konohamaru stood up Pein longer then she did! If she is dead, then what should have been a heroic last stand just comes off as a suicide note from a terribly insecure girl, just from how futile it was. I feel like Kishimoto might have just killed her off just to force Naruto/sakura as the main pairing.

The reason I have mixed feelings about this while I hate what Kishi did with Hinata, I think that six-tailed Naruto looks wicked sweet.

THIS BETTER BE WORTH IT, KISHI! *waves fist*

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings about this.

I like Hinata. I should feel happy that Kishi not only acknowleged her again, but had her get over one of her biggest conflicts.

But what Pein just did to her...it just feels too much like Women in Refridgerators to me. True, Pein's so powerful that it was unreasonable for her to beat him, but at least let her get a hit in! Konohamaru stood up Pein longer then she did! If she is dead, then what should have been a heroic last stand just comes off as a suicide note from a terribly insecure girl, just from how futile it was. I feel like Kishimoto might have just killed her off just to force Naruto/sakura as the main pairing.

The reason I have mixed feelings about this while I hate what Kishi did with Hinata, I think that six-tailed Naruto looks wicked sweet.

i think it was acknowledged that the pain that was attacked by konohamaru was weaker than most others. plus the younger generation is always stronger than the one before it.

i think it was acknowledged that the pain that was attacked by konohamaru was weaker than most others. plus the younger generation is always stronger than the one before it.

So Konohamaru is more qualified to harm Pein just because he's a newer generation (barely) and can use the Rasangan?

Yeah, not buying it.

So Konohamaru is more qualified to harm Pein just because he's a newer generation (barely) and can use the Rasangan?

Yeah, not buying it.

well he did learn the move at a younger age than naruto and it was only one move that was done on a pain whose power was split between 6 bodies. it hardly phased him.

Yeah, not buying it.

I thought it was pretty bad ***, this is something would have seen Naruto do early on, as long as the body doesn't vaporize or anything I'm fine

I thought it was pretty bad ***, this is something would have seen Naruto do early on, as long as the body doesn't vaporize or anything I'm fine

which it didn't. it stunned him at best and bought some time for konohamaru and his perveted sensei to get away.

I agree it was awesome, I just think it's stupid that Hinata goes down that easily.

If killing her is truly nessacary, at least give her the grace to go out like a hero.

Seriously, it accomplished nothing other then giving Naruto an upgrade.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back