Naruto

I'm hoping that Pein fights some of the rookie 9, who I think are interesting characters that Kishimoto more or less forgot about.
Somebody is going to have to slow him up before Naruto gets their, but I disagree about Kishimoto forgetting about them. Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino already had an arc devoted to them. Shino, Kiba, and Hinata faced Tobi and tried to catch Sasuke with the main group. Lee, Tenten, and Neji were involved in rescuing Gaara. He's been using them consistently since Shippuuden started.
Wait...is the 8th container with Sasuke or not? I can't tell.
No, he tricked Sasuke into taking one of his tentacles that he disguised as himself and then made a break for it because he doesn't want to stay in his village. Sasuke ****ed up.

Somebody is going to have to slow him up before Naruto gets their, but I disagree about Kishimoto forgetting about them. Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino already had an arc devoted to them. Shino, Kiba, and Hinata faced Tobi and tried to catch Sasuke with the main group. Lee, Tenten, and Neji were involved in rescuing Gaara. He's been using them consistently since Shippuuden started.

I know, it just irks me that Shikamaru's the only since the timeskip to have gotten any real character work.

No, he tricked Sasuke into taking one of his tentacles that he disguised as himself and then made a break for it because he doesn't want to stay in his village. Sasuke ****ed up.

Ah. Good for him. He's too interesting to die just yet.

I'm just glad that Naruto's sage training is being mostly skipped over.

Yeah, I just wished he would have more techniques than just the rasengan. It's like he trained for two and a half years just to be what? More perceptive? He wasn't stronger. He had the same resilience? He still had the same damn techniques. He just got a tad bit smarter and that was it. In that sense I was upset because Sasuke found a bunch of ways to alter just one move (among other things) and they completely vamped up Sakura making her a force to deal with.

I'm really hoping that the series without Naruto becoming Hokage.

I mean, the only reason he wants to be Hokage is so he can get respect, and he has that by the truckload now. You'd have to be an idiot not to see that...which he is.

At the very least, end the series with him being a popular candiate for the next Hokage. Then have him retake the Chuunin Exam, so he can finally stop being a genin, have him take on Konohamaru, and end the series there.

Also, if Pein is in Konoha just to capture Naruto, why is Tsunade so intent on bringing back Naruto? Even if he does get back, he'll be at least as powerful as Jiraiya...who, you know, was KILLED BY PEIN, even though he had years worth of experience over Naruto with the sage powers. Traitor or not, Danzo made the right decision.

They explained that in the comic. Tsunade doesn't want Naruto to just be a figurehead, she wants him to be able to fight. And he would want to anyways.

And the series will end with Naruto becoming Hokage. The creator said that from the very beginning.

I'm really hoping that the series without Naruto becoming Hokage.

I mean, the only reason he wants to be Hokage is so he can get respect, and he has that by the truckload now. You'd have to be an idiot not to see that...which he is.

At the very least, end the series with him being a popular candiate for the next Hokage. Then have him retake the Chuunin Exam, so he can finally stop being a genin, have him take on Konohamaru, and end the series there.

Also, if Pein is in Konoha just to capture Naruto, why is Tsunade so intent on bringing back Naruto? Even if he does get back, he'll be at least as powerful as Jiraiya...who, you know, was KILLED BY PEIN, even though he had years worth of experience over Naruto with the sage powers. Traitor or not, Danzo made the right decision.

well, for one you're forgetting that Kakashi might have just figured out what Pein's secret is and it might be easier to take Pein down with Naruto''s help along with the rest of the whole friggin village.

well, for one you're forgetting that Kakashi might have just figured out what Pein's secret is and it might be easier to take Pein down with Naruto''s help along with the rest of the whole friggin village.

While it looks like Kakashi
just died,
I've changed my mind. That does sound like the most reasonable thing to do with Pein.

Though, more likely, they'll just let Naruto go one on six with Pein.

They explained that in the comic. Tsunade doesn't want Naruto to just be a figurehead, she wants him to be able to fight. And he would want to anyways.

And the series will end with Naruto becoming Hokage. The creator said that from the very beginning.

Yeah, I went back and read that after I posted.

Also, ****.

Must be nearing the end of this manga the way the author is going around killing characters.

And I still hate Pein, look I'm invincible, the annoying guy.

Must be nearing the end of this manga the way the author is going around killing characters.

And I still hate Pein, look I'm invincible, the annoying guy.

Pein is the Superboy-Prime of anime.

Also, I have to say I feel sorry for Kakashi fans, to see one of the most popular characters go out in such a manner.

EDIT: I mean, assuming he is dead.

Last edited:
I don't think kakashi down just yet. He may have gotten wounded but Pein says outloud that Kakashi can't move. I think he's concentrating his chakra to get his mangekyo sharingan active and I think, from Pein's expression, that Kakashi made that nail disappear.

I just realized that Pein's assault on the village is doomed to failure.

Someone once said that the demons have to be sealed in the statue in numerical order. Sasuke screwed up the capture of Killer Bee, and Pein went to Konoha on the assumption that he would succeed. Even if Pein destroys Konoha and captures Naruto, he's going to have to wait until Killer Bee is captured. Otherwise, he'll put Kyuubi i the statue and it'll explode, which would be a sucky ending.

I just realized that Pein's assault on the village is doomed to failure.

Someone once said that the demons have to be sealed in the statue in numerical order. Sasuke screwed up the capture of Killer Bee, and Pein went to Konoha on the assumption that he would succeed. Even if Pein destroys Konoha and captures Naruto, he's going to have to wait until Killer Bee is captured. Otherwise, he'll put Kyuubi i the statue and it'll explode, which would be a sucky ending.

Regardless, things are already not going to plan and each team was dispatched around the same time. Really there is not much of a way for Pein to be notified immediately. Also Pein has no idea of where Naruto is or if it's known that getting to the magic frog land is even possible for pein. You know, if he does actually find out he's in magic frog land. "Where the **** is magic frog land?" would be his next question. The only other two people who would know are dead and Pein killed one of them. Or wait, maybe Jiraiya is a potential one-armed host.

Maybe the next time sasuke and naruto meet will be to destroy pein. Who knows?

I myself am enjoying the battle thus far. I'm glad the kid who used to have a cauldron on his head is finally doing something.

Regardless, things are already not going to plan and each team was dispatched around the same time. Really there is not much of a way for Pein to be notified immediately. Also Pein has no idea of where Naruto is or if it's known that getting to the magic frog land is even possible for pein. You know, if he does actually find out he's in magic frog land. "Where the **** is magic frog land?" would be his next question. The only other two people who would know are dead and Pein killed one of them. Or wait, maybe Jiraiya is a potential one-armed host.

Maybe the next time sasuke and naruto meet will be to destroy pein. Who knows?

I myself am enjoying the battle thus far. I'm glad the kid who used to have a cauldron on his head is finally doing something.

Fair enough.

Don't let our nitpicking ruin your fun.

Back