Naruto

So, he's done it.

He's done the whole, brother did it for a good purpose thing.

You know it was going to happen eventually. No matter how much you prayed, kicked so many puppies, or babies you sacrificed, you knew Kishimoto was going to do it.

Do you know how hard it is to find a virgin on a college campus!?

Just find find some freshman fatty and tell them you want to have sex with them. They'll do anything. Better yet, just hit up the local middle school.

Last edited:
Well, at least there's a chance Tobi is lying.

Granted, it's rather low, but there's a chance.

So from what I hear Shippuden is into fillers now, but what I also heard is that they are actually legitimately good. I might have to go watch them sometime.

They should be in the Shikamaru/Asuma vs Hidan/Kakuzu arc right now, but they started with the fillers already.

Which is intensely lame. And not only because the Shikamaru arc is one of my favorites.

They should be in the Shikamaru/Asuma vs Hidan/Kakuzu arc right now, but they started with the fillers already.

Which is intensely lame. And not only because the Shikamaru arc is one of my favorites.

SRSLY. However, at least the fillers don't seem to be as lame as before.

You know, if I did not know Sasuke was Kishimoto's favorite character, it'd be impossible to tell.

And the Itachi twist is still terrible.

i'm enjoying it simply for the fact the old war dogs will simply not lie down. They're still pulling strings behind the hokage's back and I seriously doubt they've filled Tsunade in on the details. I think there have been subtle signs hinting at this. One note was when it was raining on Itachi and the shark guy. I think Sasuke was fighting Deidara and it was when everyone thought sasuke might have actually bit the dust. The shark guy jests at Itachi that he may have been using the rain to mask his tears inside of getting into cover and out of the rain.

I'm interested in his new eyes, and how he is going to attack Konoha with his small team.
Up until this chapter I thought they'd join Akatsuki and replace some of the less alive members. There still might be an alliance of some kind, which would mean using the power of the tailed beasts.

Latest posts

Back