Lost *spoilers*

So how about some debate on the content of this one?

Did Ben kill Nadia to get Sayid working for him. Now the only thing that would support this would be the smirk, but I think it was a smirk of manipulating the events around him to his best possible outcome, not from setting the events in motion. Had we not had him have to figure out where and when he was at the beginning of the episode I might be in the "Bastard killed her" camp but given what we know about the episode I've got to fall in the Manipulation camp.

Also, did anybody else catch/love Ben's "Jim-Halpert-face" when he said to the bellhop that he was expected?

YES. :D

If Emerson does not at least get an Emmy nom this year - and it shouldn't be hard seeing how he got one last year - I will be very pissed.

Season 4 is astounding me on all levels. It's given me my top 2 episodes of the series thus far.

(And sorry, Planet-man, but I too think "The Constant" was better.)

The Constant was definitely a better episode. I didn't think this one was all that great... It was entertaining, yea, but it just felt flat due in large part to the action being too far out. I mean, Claire only got scraped and bruised from her house blowing up? Sawyer didn't get shot running to her house and didn't get blown up when he jumped towards the explosion? Also, what's with the Smoke Monster?

Eh, I'm nit-picking now.

Sawyer didn't get shot running to her house and didn't get blown up when he jumped towards the explosion? Also, what's with the Smoke Monster?

Eh, I'm nit-picking now.

I can buy Sawyer not getting shot as part of the shock and awe tactic. Leave one guy alive but traumatized. They just picked the wrong guy.

Claire... Yeah. She should have been crispier.

b5b50478e0afd9abddd0d5eb6ec39fa7.jpg

That is all

No, I didn't draw this, check out http://americanninjax.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Tonight, the new promo states that the "Island is taking one of the survives as its own" or something to that effect. It's suggesting someone will die...

No discussion? It was an average episode... some good bits hidden in it though.

Sawyer is mentioned in the flashforwards... I wonder what Kate is doing for him. Probably something to do with his daughter.

Christian Shepherd is everywhere. Where is he taking Claire?

This Keamy guy is freaking scary. I want Sawyer to kill him.

Danielle and Karl are in the dirt. Literally.

The island (or maybe Christian?) doesn't want Jack to leave.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back