Lost *spoilers*

The LOST video game comes out a week from Tuesday. I'm excited.

Yeah, the trailers look all kinds of awesome, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the storyline stacks up in comparison to the show's (usually) tight storytelling. It looks like fun regardless. I'll be picking it up first thing after work next Tuesday.

This is your forum, isn't it?

;)

Actually, it isn't. I'm just that lame and bored that I've managed to make it seem that way.

So...yeah! Come join me and one other poster on a new forum.

I promise I'm not a total ****ing loser.

Its interesting, but I think its too complex to be properly expressed to a general viewing audience.

I just think theres a Naked Singularity on the island anymore. Think a Black Hole without all that pesky Gravity.

Wouldn't that be the opposite of a Naked Sigularity, which has all the gravity but still allows light to escape, rendering it visible?

It mentions something about Richard Alpert being mentioned in the printed EW interview, has anybody read that? I want to know if he'll be back.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

HOLY ****!!!!

I'm speechless. These second twist are great. And next episode looks great

Called it in the beginning.

This one was boring.

Seconded... The minute claire and kate had that moment about Aaron, and then the scene where you find out she has a son, I thought it was very obvious.

Looks like next week will be good, though...

Situations where everybody thinks they're going to die tends to make a person a bit more honest... and Mr. Pilot-man knows quite a bit.

Plus it looks like we're going to get the first real explanation of time-travel stuff on the show. Wasn't twitchy dan standing in front of a chalk board at some point?

EDIT: Friends *****ed out of plans, so i was able to sit around and watch the show, cept now i'm grumpy.

Last edited:
Called it in the beginning.

This one was boring.

Seconded... The minute claire and kate had that moment about Aaron, and then the scene where you find out she has a son, I thought it was very obvious.

I'm usually oblivious when it comes to watching tv and movie, I like to enjoy the ride rather than try to actively figure it out.

It mentions something about Richard Alpert being mentioned in the printed EW interview, has anybody read that? I want to know if he'll be back.

Said EW issue comes out tomorrow. I will post teh linkz.

Me too. Was Cane cancelled?

Just this morning, yes. :D

More Alpert, even if we have to wait another year = :rockon:

Honestly, I don't know what they would have done had Cane become a smash hit. Thank God they "parked his storyline" (Damon and Carlton's words) so efficiently. This season is going great and they obviously had to change some of their plans to exclude those other Others for the moment from this part of the season.

Poor Daniel... does he suffer from "Dory Syndrome"? :(

I called it was Aaron when she was talking to Jack.

WTF!? What happened to Claire? She was one for my favorites. I would be pissed if she gets killed off.

I'm starting to really dislike Kate.

Latest posts

Back