Lost *spoilers*

I know!

Ben isn't one of the Oceanic Six. So now I wonder who else got off and how.

This is a really awesome season so far.

The thing I really like about the whole "Oceanic Six" is that they are the only one publicly know to get off the island, theres some much mysteries added by these, I can't wait to see it play out

It's also interesting that the guy became afraid of Sayid upon hearing that he was one of the Oceanic Six, not that he was an assassin or anything.
Yes! I was wondering why he was afraid of that. Maybe he heard someone from there who was doing something or whatever. I don't know. This is just so much mysterious awesome!!

Yes! I was wondering why he was afraid of that. Maybe he heard someone from there who was doing something or whatever. I don't know. This is just so much mysterious awesome!!

Or he's one of those Anti-Ben guys and knew to just stay away from them.

Last edited:
Still loathe the concept, but the actual story going on in this one was cool, as was the end. I guess the ultimate reason is that they have a lot of material about what happens after they leave the island, but don't want to have an actual season without the island.

Don't look at them as Flash Forwards. Look at them as the present and the Island as the Flashbacks.

So 31 minutes? Thats interesting... I think its a bit bigger than Sayid/Ben in the long run.

Before Sayid pulled the gun, I thought it might be that it was rumoured Sayid Jarrah was a terrorist who had sabatoged the plane, and that he got extra money because the U.S. put him through a lot when he was rescued.

Of course, now I remember they put him on the plane in the first place.:oops:

An awesome episode. Woah... There's a lot of underlying things here.

I would love to know the reason why Sayid begins working for Ben most of all. I guess we've got a clue - it was because, at one point, Sayid decided to think with his heart instead of his gun.

Anyway, it was a good ending. Sayid working for Ben wasn't contrived or forced by any means for whatever reason. Something like that should've seemed more jarring, but I bought it. Cool.

Twitchy Dan keeps getting cooler, too. What kind of experiments is he doing, anyway? He tested the time (31 minute time difference very likely adds up...) and knows about Penny. I know he knows about Penny! Frank does as well. I thought that exchange between he and Jack about the Red Sox was pretty funny. Charlotte and Miles are two characters that I don't dislike, but they seem a lot less cool or appealing. We'll see where that goes.

Also - Hurley.

"Oh, awesome. The boat brought us another Sawyer."

Haha, what a great twist.

Did anyone else notice: Naomi and Sayid's Future Girlie Friend were wearing the same bracelet...

Or was that supposed to be obvious?

Haha, what a great twist.

Did anyone else notice: Naomi and Sayid's Future Girlie Friend were wearing the same bracelet...

Or was that supposed to be obvious?
I assumed Sayid had given it to her. Unless she was wearing it at the cafe, which then I would have missed.

Latest posts

Back