Timeline Hub

Seeing as Season 2 of Hit-Monkey just dropped, anyone planning a timeline for Earth-1226?

The Casting of Frank Stone (Dead by Daylight spin-off) notes:

1. The Omniverse is mentioned in an in-universe book.

2. Léry's Memorial Institute is referenced (Doctor's map).

3. Time Travel and multiversal travel occurs. Reality numbers are assigned to alternate universe Murder Mills as "Terra-[Number]".

4. The Entity consumes the 2024 universe (all three time periods appear to be separate universes), no matter what choice the player might decide to make.

If I had to guess, the 1963 or 1980 timelines would be the main DBD timeline... but because it is all affected by the player's actions, I suppose every possible ending and combination should be canon within the Dead by Daylight Multiverse. I would see the game as a series of parallel timelines to the regular Dead by Daylight lore prime reality (if that even really exists - technically it could just be universes that are 99% the same as this new story reveals). We know that the Entity is multiversal due to DBD's numerous crossovers, and this latest game definitely reinforces what we know of the Entity and how it operates.

(Game is mid, BTW. :p)

Also, I know I'm not a fan of Screenrant, but here's a new Timeline for anyone interested:

Context: Kaguya-Sama: Love is War and Oshi no Ko are both written by the same author and take place in the same universe due to the in-universe manga Sweet Today being mentioned in the former, and the latter having it being turned into a live-action drama that OnK protagonist Aqua acts in.
Another fun one is the Samurai Champloo/ Cowboy Bebop/ Space Dandy/ Carol and Tuesday supposed shared universe according to the author

Latest posts

Back