Lost *spoilers*

So, ALL 3 SEASONS are available in HD at ABC.com for a limited time. They look frakkin' sweet, I'm not gonna lie. That being said, I'll probably only watch an episode or two.

There's a small clip floating around the internet (abc.com as well as darkufo.com) of the first episode... Dialogue, even.

Also, I don't know if anyone else caught this... BUT the premiere is 2 friggin' hours! I can't wait for that!

There's a small clip floating around the internet (abc.com as well as darkufo.com) of the first episode... Dialogue, even.

Also, I don't know if anyone else caught this... BUT the premiere is 2 friggin' hours! I can't wait for that!

One hour is a recap special.

Cool. I don't mind spoilers, so I'll check it out.

Those were very useful when I jumped on

Definitly. I'm sure it helps new viewers get an understanding of the show, thus drawing in a lot of potential new regular viewers. Both a good marketing tool and summaries of previous seasons/episodes.

Last edited:
I saw "Stranger in a Strange Land" for the second time ever today. I thought, like most LOST episodes, it would only get better on a second viewing, but no. God, what a ****ing piece of ****.

It's really unfortunate, though, because the last three and a half minutes features an as-yet-unheard-of Michael Giacchino piece that's really beautiful. It was also the first big new thing he did for the show since the Season 2 finale (there was a nice little theme in "Not in Portland", but it was so short, I don't really count it). So, just like usual, his excellent work goes unappreciated. :( (I'm referring, of course, to his lack of Oscar noms for The Incredibles and the soon-to-be-snubbed Ratatouille.)

Lord, did that episode suck. Easily the worst LOST episode ever. Why easily? Because - while I know you'll chime in with plenty of contenders - if I had to come up with a second-worst episode, I'd be, well, lost. In my eyes, the other 68 eps are just superb (yes, even "Expose").

On a totally unrelated note, I just remembered that LOST is on iTunes, and so I'm super-psyched that I'll be able to watch the 8 upcoming episodes whenever I want since they're definitely going on my iPod.

As the 31st is drawing ever closer, please remember to use Spoiler tags when discussing upcoming episodes and their titles/character(s)' flashbacks/forwards or any unofficial previews/clips -- that is, stuff from the spoiler sites that ABC doesn't oversee. I was laid back for a while, but now I really want to know absolutely nothing about Season 4. Besides what is in the ABC trailer. :)

BWAHAHAHA!! Everybody needs to watch the new LOST: Missing Pieces episode. Jin goes absolutely ****ing insane over missing a putt on the golf course. It's so out of place for the show, but it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

FunFact! The writer of said episode also wrote Cloverfield.

Also, from the Find815 game: Has Sam found the LOST island? I think: Yes.

Latest posts

Back