Lost *spoilers*

PLEASE. POST. SPOILER WARNINGS.

Bah. Goodbye thread.

Haha, he sounds like me from a month ago.

Looks like Jack is being attacked by Sayid and Sawyer in the trailer.

Christian Shepard... In Jacob's chair?

Naomi's still alive.

Locke is threatening to kill Ben?

Damn. This is cool.

This is great. The Others always said they were "the good guys". I guess we may find that to be right come Season 4.

*is still geekgasming all over the place over trailer*

Has everyone seen Monday's new Missing Pieces 'episode'? It was awesome right up until the end where you see the unintentionally funny image of
all the birds Walt has killed.
Check it out, and try not to laugh. :)

I don't think the Others are all good... Remember Lindelof saying that Jacob was as important to the series as the Emperor was in Star Wars? That suggests that, at the very least, Jacob isn't a good guy... And Ben answers to him, so...

Anyway, the missing pieces have been pretty cool. More screen time for Arzt in the one after the "Room 23" which is cool for all the fans that miss the guy. It's called "Arzt and Crafts". :lol:

You guys see the newest mobisode? Michael and Sun were gonna SMOOCH!

I haven't yet. My girlfriend has Verizon so she told me about it, and I've read summaries online. I don't think that one will be available on-line until Monday--Verizon users get them like 5 days earlier or something like that. Anyway, I'll wait till its online...bigger screen, better sound. ;)

I haven't yet. My girlfriend has Verizon so she told me about it, and I've read summaries online. I don't think that one will be available on-line until Monday--Verizon users get them like 5 days earlier or something like that. Anyway, I'll wait till its online...bigger screen, better sound. ;)

I'm with you, DIB.

NEW: Oceanic Airlines Press Release.

Interesting.

The mobisode with Michael and Sun make me wonder about what that may mean for their characters this season. What if when Sun gets rescued she does actually end up leaving Jin? They've had a rough enough time together... She went to America to leave him. What if she ends up doing so?

The mobisode with Michael and Sun make me wonder about what that may mean for their characters this season. What if when Sun gets rescued she does actually end up leaving Jin? They've had a rough enough time together... She went to America to leave him. What if she ends up doing so?
Hmm. That is something to think about. But after all they've gone through on the island, I think she may have changed her mind and will give him another chance, since she seems to be doing so now.

I'm looking forward to Season 4 a lot more now that I know a couple of details about it...

I would hope Sun stays with Jin. I'm hoping this because I don't want to see her and Michael develop into anything past the mobisode... That mobisode scares me the most about the upcoming season because it doesn't have any other relevancy other than to suggest to us that we better get used to Sun/Michael. I don't know, call it instinct. Instinct that I would like to deny.

I would hope Sun stays with Jin. I'm hoping this because I don't want to see her and Michael develop into anything past the mobisode... That mobisode scares me the most about the upcoming season because it doesn't have any other relevancy other than to suggest to us that we better get used to Sun/Michael. I don't know, call it instinct. Instinct that I would like to deny.

I agree. HA! It'd be funny if Sun's kid was Michael's...wait, no it wouldn't.

Latest posts

Back