Lost *spoilers*

If you're afraid of spoilers like me, do not, I repeat, DO NOT read TVGuide's new cover story. I tried reading the first paragraph which is BEFORE the giant 'stop here if you don't want spoilers' part, but they still gave away an entire scene from the premiere, right down to the new characters' names and the dialogue spoken. :arrgh:

ABC is airing a "Special Enhanced" Season 3 finale tomorrow at 9pm, with the bottom third of the screen being filled with various producers comments, tidbits, and trivia. I would assume.

No, it's carved so there's only four toes, and the foot and toes are in proportion to that.

And as far as I know, they've never so much as referenced it since its appearance.

I was so very stoked at the statue the first time i saw it. Then it never came back...

i bet Richard Alpert has four toes.

I could see that. I hope theres a lot more of Richard Alpert in season 4.

We finished the Season 3 DVDs tonight(we always watch the previous season finale the night before the new season opener) and then looked at the special features.

For anyone that has the discs, have you watched the orientation video for Station 6: "The Orchid".

:shock:::?::

ABC is airing a "Special Enhanced" Season 3 finale tomorrow at 9pm, with the bottom third of the screen being filled with various producers comments, tidbits, and trivia. I would assume.
I saw that, most of the notes I read were really stupid, it was basically like someone sitting next to you filling in what happened the episodes before. Got really annoying
5 Questions The LOST Writers Need To Answer(and why they won't)

Word.

Them saying the Four-Toed Statue would play an integral part in the 3rd season and then never even having a character bring it up in conversation was a huge dick move.
I hated that article, it was too much "OMG they dont reveal anything, they teh stoopids"

That's not even on the website yet

It will be Monday. They're released through Verizon phones a week before they're posted online.

ABC.com

I didn't see the last one on there but search for it. Trust me.

The last one will be up on Monday, Feb 4th. That one has the biggest mind**** of all.

Apparently Christian (Jack's dad) is alive, on the island, just after the plane crash, and sends Vincent (the dog) to wake Jack up. It ends just as the first episode started, with Jack's eye opening. This is an obvious indicator Christian isn't dead, is on the island, and very possibly is Jacob.

It will be Monday. They're released through Verizon phones a week before they're posted online.

The last one will be up on Monday, Feb 4th. That one has the biggest mind**** of all.

Apparently Christian (Jack's dad) is alive, on the island, just after the plane crash, and sends Vincent (the dog) to wake Jack up. It ends just as the first episode started, with Jack's eye opening. This is an obvious indicator Christian isn't dead, is on the island, and very possibly is Jacob.

I don't buy
Christian as Jacob
at all. I don't even buy that
Christian is alive.
Seems to be that we've seen plenty of other dead folks on the island after they've died. Doesn't mean they're still alive.

So many questions....

And for the millionth time, I still don't have a clue why Charlie didn't just open that door and not die. He wanting to die so that Claire and Aaron could get on that helicopter... but he knew the helicopter wasn't a rescue team now.... so why did he still purposely die?! Gah.

Flash-forwards.... ****, I dunno. Personally I really hate them and the way they're being used, but maybe their nature will be revealed as something different. In the meantime, it's like having built-in spoilers, and that really sucks. I don't want to know that they get off the island, and that Hurley lives but regrets going with Locke. I want that mystery and suspense and that complete uncertainty about the road ahead and the decisions you're making that's always made the show so good. There's enough going on on the island that they don't need to further cram stuff in like this. But again.... there's probably much more to them than simple glimpses of what happens later.

Hurley telling Jack he didn't want to listen to him anymore was great.

I loved it.
I really like the flashforwards. They add a sense of tension to the show- you know something bad is going to happen, but you don't know exactly what. And the way they tell two ongoing stories leaves us with two cliffhangers per night.

I don't like how this flashforward took place before last season's finale. The writers are going to need a better way of setting them up, because they're obviously telling a story with them and we need to know when which events occur.

I loved it.
I really like the flashforwards. They add a sense of tension to the show- you know something bad is going to happen, but you don't know exactly what. And the way they tell two ongoing stories leaves us with two cliffhangers per night.

I don't like how this flashforward took place before last season's finale. The writers are going to need a better way of setting them up, because they're obviously telling a story with them and we need to know when which events occur.
Agreed on everything.

Latest posts

Back