Lost *spoilers*

Seriously, this is annoying. The fact that it's going from 24 to 16, then from 16 to 8, and then from 8 to 6 is just ridiculous. This whole situation is a mess.

I'd rather them either air the 8 they have or none at all until this strike is over. If we get six episodes, I'll feel shorted.

I usually report to the www.lostpedia.com forum for spoilers/discussion. I'd like to go there to speculate, but I can't take my eyes off of the spoiler threads.

You should join if you like spoilers, man. There are some really cool set pictures that have leaked as well as some huge things concerning the Freighters, Michael, the Castaways, the Others, blah blah blah.

And what member am I over there? Not Goodwill...

Cool, thanks, Goody.

No problem. And I'm Mastad_on over there. With the Life Aquatic avatar. :) Community is actually really cool over there... Everyone's got a theory.

BY THE WAY.

Lost is now on Thursday's at 9. Beginning January 31st.

**** yea. A whole week before I expected it!

Last edited:
No problem. And I'm Mastad_on over there. With the Life Aquatic avatar. :) Community is actually really cool over there... Everyone's got a theory.

BY THE WAY.

Lost is now on Thursday's at 9. Beginning January 31st.

**** yea. A whole week before I expected it!

Yeah, I was happy about that as well.

Can't wait for the videogame too. That'll be out in the next few months.

I'm concerned that this strike will hurt Lost big time. Regardless of Cuse saying that the first part of the season would be set up and the second part answers, people will become restless and want that first half to have more answers... We don't know when we'll get the other 8 episodes and I have a strong feeling that most fairweather fans won't care anymore... We'll see.

Some very awesome news from the commentary of The Man Behind the Curtain.

I've heard it explains the power structure between Richard, Ben, and Jacob... As well as comments that Horace, the volcano, and especially Annie are important to the history of the island.

Looks like Jack is being attacked by Sayid and Sawyer in the trailer.

Christian Shepard... In Jacob's chair?

Naomi's still alive.

Locke is threatening to kill Ben?

Damn. This is cool.

Latest posts

Back