Lost *spoilers*

PLEASE put stuff like this in Spoiler tags, DiB.

Are you kidding? It was the name of the episode and who it might be focusing on. I don't even think any of those qualify as spoilers. No plot details were mentioned at all. Seriously DJF, this is a thread marked spoilers. You're taking this no spoilers thing too far, methinks.

Are you kidding? It was the name of the episode and who it might be focusing on. I don't even think any of those qualify as spoilers. No plot details were mentioned at all. Seriously DJF, this is a thread marked spoilers. You're taking this no spoilers thing too far, methinks.

Yep, who the episode might be focusing on isn't a spoiler in my book

Yep, who the episode might be focusing on isn't a spoiler in my book

Honestly, DJF is a little too spoiler-sensitive in my humble opinion. Its to the point we who don't mind spoilers can't even discuss upcoming episodes (which is a good portion of this thread) without stepping on his toes. I understand he doesn't want to be spoiled on plot points, but come on!

Although I fail to see how the any of info DiB just posted was in any way a spoiler(episode title? Come on), I agree with DJF that the discussion of upcoming episodes and more serious plot points should be spoiler-tagged.

The *spoilers* in this thread's title, as confirmed by mods multiple times, refers to spoilers about episodes which have already aired incase people haven't caught up yet. Anything that hasn't been officially released to the public yet still requires spoiler tags, because yes, a lot of us want to be able to discuss the show as it's happening without having future episodes and plots be spoiled as the price.

Although I fail to see how the any of info DiB just posted was in any way a spoiler(episode title? Come on), I agree with DJF that the discussion of upcoming episodes and more serious plot points should be spoiler-tagged.

The *spoilers* in this thread's title, as confirmed by mods multiple times, refers to spoilers about episodes which have already aired incase people haven't caught up yet. Anything that hasn't been officially released to the public yet still requires spoiler tags, because yes, a lot of us want to be able to discuss the show as it's happening without having future episodes and plots be spoiled as the price.

I agree with that, and I also fail to see how that applies to my post. The title of the episode and who it might feature flashbacks of don't qualify as spoilers, at least not more than EXTREMELY MINOR spoilers.

Last edited:
DIB/Planet-man are correct. Plot spoilers are a big no-no, but episode titles are alright, since they're just that: episode titles.

Also, if you're that scared of spoilers, maybe you shouldn't be visiting the thread? Everything from here on out will probably be spoilers, so it's probably a dangerous thread to be in.

DIB/Planet-man are correct. Plot spoilers are a big no-no, but episode titles are alright, since they're just that: episode titles.

Also, if you're that scared of spoilers, maybe you shouldn't be visiting the thread? Everything from here on out will probably be spoilers, so it's probably a dangerous thread to be in.

Thats my line of thinking. I'd understand if I gave a summary of the episode's plot, but really, nothing at all having to do with the plot was mentioned (other than the fact of who it might have flashbacks of).

I recommend DJF find a nice spot under a rock until 2010, where he won't be spoiled AT ALL until the conclusion of the series as a whole.

;)

jk

Sorry everyone. I saw "spoilerfix/net/whatever.com" and immediately ignored the rest, since the site has been the source of many big LOST spoilers weeks before they'd happened on air. My bad.

Daniel Dae Kim busted for DUI.

Uh-oh, we all remember what happened to
Libby, Ana, and Eko
after they got pulled over for drunk driving...

Sorry everyone. I saw "spoilerfix/net/whatever.com" and immediately ignored the rest, since the site has been the source of many big LOST spoilers weeks before they'd happened on air. My bad.

Its cool.

Daniel Dae Kim busted for DUI.

Uh-oh, we all remember what happened to
Libby, Ana, and Eko
after they got pulled over for drunk driving...

Damn...bunch of ****ing alcoholics on that set. I bet next Hugo Reyes gets busted high on coke...he looks like a cokehead. ;)

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THE CAST OF LOST?:panic:

Apparently there isn't much to do in Hawaii but get drunk and drive.

So the long talked about Lost "mobisodes" originally planned to be released through Verizon Wireless phones, are now going to be available on ABC.com, according to this link, starting this coming Monday, November 12.

So at least we'll get a little Lost before February.

The first Lost Webisode/Mobisode, "The Watch" is up at the link above. Its set during one of the flashbacks from "Do No Harm" (1x20).

The second, entitled "The Adventures of Hurley and Frogurt" will be available on Monday, 11/19. It takes place during "Two For The Road" (2x20).

I wonder if the third will be set during "The Man Behind The Curtain" (3x20)? ;)

Come on, Goody, DJF, I know you guys have at least heard of these...right?

Last edited:
I read the summary earlier on Lostpedia and it doesn't sound like much was revealed.

Latest posts

Back