PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

By the way, your name "Chris" means "anointed". Which is cool enough, if you think about it.

"anointed" "anointed" "anointed" "anointed" "anointed" "anointed" "anointed"

"I can't stop this feeling , Deep inside of me , girl, you just don't realize
What you do to me..."

:lol: :lol: hopefully someone gets that

My name, Max, clearly is a testament to me being "EXTREME TO THE MAX".

if your last name is power you could of gotten it from a hair dryer :lol:

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfr4-7UOeBs

i dunno what it is about Aya Ueto :crazy:
sometimes she doesnt look all that hot i know but sometimes she is.
she looks ok in this clip but just watch and you will see why i have linked it here lol

i need to find this show "attention please"

Last edited:
i managed to get the first episode with no subs. man this show is dumb but im gonna watch it anyway :D

lately i find Chiaki Kuriyama quite appealing. Most commonly known as Kill Bills "Gogo" or "Chigusa" from Battle Royale

Last edited:
lately i find Chiaki Kuriyama quite appealing. Most commonly known as Kill Bills "Gogo" or "Chigusa" from Battle Royale
I honestly don't find her all that appealing or attractive. It's the combination of her nose and her perpetual reliance on her distinctive sneer in both films that bothers me...

...However, I NEVER begrudge people's specific tastes, so don't take that as me questioning why you find her attractive. After all, attempting to understand 'aesthetic desire' is why I started this thread in the first place.

However, I suspect that the cult of attraction that's built around Kuriyami revolves ENTIRELY around her appearances on those films and out of that context, would not be considered 'teh hotness'.

Or in layman's terms - it's the fact that her two biggest roles were as a sadist bodyguard and a 'robo-*****' schoolgirl that have subjectively increased her HOTNESS rather than any overwhelmingly stunning physical traits.

Kuriyama...sometimes hot.....sometimes not

i just spent 3 days in Cardiff. oh man i cnat wait to move there. Asian girls everywhere!!!

if you know me, you know jonny has a thing for Aya Ueto. So imagine how awesome it was for me to walk into the Asahi TV building in Tokyo and find a big *** shrine promoting her new show "Hotelier". I managed to catch the show while i was over there and i kinda enjoyed it though it didnt have any comical moments in it like "Attention Please"

i really like this thread. its similat to UC chat really where you have me talking to myself about asian chicks.
anyways i watched this movie today:
yo-yo_girl_cop.jpg

YO-YO GIRL COP!!!!!
i was so hyped for this movie it was unreal so of course i was disappointed when i finally got to see it. i was expecting some outrageously OTT stunts with the yoyo but they just werent there. however Aya looked pretty ****in hot. but ive seen some images of her where ok she doesnt look so hot. this lead me to research and discover that she is in some kind of lesbian pop group or something called GAM (?)
ayamiki.jpg

:drooling: x infinity

Joy Osmanski

joyosmanski_theloop_240.jpg

I found the DVD of "The Loop" (yet another cancelled FOX show).....and Joy plays an assistant named Darcy.

Damn I miss that show.

Please describe the exact nature of Ms. Osmanski's hotness in a PG-friendly manner for us.

To describe her hotness....one must understand her character.

Darcy is a graduate of M.I.T---where she graduated 4th in her class. All of her other classmates are in space....or so she says. And while this brilliant woman may be the smartest hot chick we will ever see----she is stuck working as an assistant to some young goofball. Meanwhile, she holds 2 other side jobs as a caterer and standing on the corner in a hot dog suit holding arrow point to some random resturaunt.

Imagine this degrading lifestyle and knowing that you are better than that. Imagine all the fustration building inside you. All that rage. Imagine channelling all that rage into raw sexual energy devoted to the single purpose of pleasure.

Now in my mind---I imagine Darcy to loathe the white man......yet because she is surrounded by them all day---she is oddly attracted to them. Take this hate-fueled attraction and turn it loose and you have a hot asian girl who is ready to pounce at the opportunity to slap you around while getting it on. That's hot.

Plus she has sexy glasses.

So to sum it up---she's the hot girl who puts up the reserved front.....but deep down is a volcano of rage and kinky passion. Plus she has sexy glasses.

She also reminds you of that hot asian chick your friend used to date but you couldn't really do anything because she was with your friend. But even if she wasn't with him---you still probably wouldn't make a move beause you don't have the Yellow Fever....but you'd still hit it because a hot girl is a hot girl.

That actually almost crossed the line of being PG-Friendly, I'd suspect, but damn if that ain't hot.

God, I am so hard now.

And yes, by being hard I mean Post of the Day.

I ahem....

I was right.

I don't know if any of you are watching season 2 of The Loop on FOX (Sunday nights)....but this yesterday's episode proved I was right.

Darcy was pressured to go on a date with the show douche to help the company acquire a business merger, and when she showed up for the date---she showed up in trench coat. Wearing nothing but lingerie under it!

Then they showed her in bed with said douche and she was all about the "Shut Up And Do Me!" approach.

I love it when I'm right.

I didnt want to start another thread for this but if ourchair wants it moved then sure, its his thread afterall.
but.......J Drama......i love it! even the cosyness of dramas such as Hotelier:
800px-Hotelier.jpg

at first just because Aya is in it. and Hotelier Aya with the long hair is :drooling:
but i actually started to get into it. even shouting "no ****ing way" at the screen with one of the plot twists. its a cosy little drama i like. maybe next i will grow some breasts.
But this show, Liar Game:
Liar_Game.jpg

stars the girl who played Misa Amane in the Death Note movie. shes cute! and if you like her (wade) you should definitely check it out. im about 2 episodes into it and its gotten really interesting. here is the plot synopsis:

Based on the manga series of the same name, Toda Erika plays an honest college student, Kanzaki Nao, who receives a hundred million yen one day, along with a card saying she has been chosen to take part in the "Liar Game". The aim of the game is to trick the other players out of their hundred million dollars. At the end, the winner gets the hundred million and the loser is a hundred million yen in debt. The next day, she receives notification that her opponent is her former teacher, Fujisawa Kazuo. She goes to him, seeking help, but ends up getting tricked into handing her money over. Desperate, she approaches the police for help, but they are unable to do anything. However, she is told of a mastermind swindler, Akiyama Shinichi, who is to be released from jail the next day. Desperate, she goes to him for help.

likley nobody here is going to care for J Drama but well maybe somebody here will

That's a pretty awesome plot. That's one thing I like about the Japanese media - they've always got originality.

That's a pretty awesome plot. That's one thing I like about the Japanese media - they've always got originality.

i dont think its everyones cup of tea but i think im really gonna love this show. Thing with Japanese dramas is that virtually all of them are based on a Manga anyway. oh and this is for Wade:
Toda_Erika-headshot.jpg

for me,
Kanojo wa Cho Kawaii!

this is easy the best thread on UC, for me, as i can vent about my obsession with asian chicks and its almots acceptable.
im still really crushin on Erika Toda at the moment. im even gonna start watching this show shes in:
800px-UshiniNegaiwoL%26F-cbanner.jpg

LOVE & FARM!
it also has acchan from Oriental Radio in it. dude is a riot! even if you cant understand what he`s saying hes funny.

Maybe some pics of Erika as Misa Misa will bring Wade back. he loves her with the pigtails.
snapshot20070315202731.jpg
snapshot20070315203515.jpg

i sure enjoy talking to myself......

Latest posts

Back