PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

05-amano00.jpg

05-amano01.jpg

This girl

That is all

I just have to wait 2 years and a bit till i can live in japan for an entire year! surrounded by Japanese chicks :drooling:

I just have to wait 2 years and a bit till i can live in japan for an entire year! surrounded by Japanese chicks :drooling:

My second cousin lives in Japan and works their as a translator...he married this one Japanese girl, and every time they come to visit, I try my very best to hit on her like crazy. She doesn't speak english though...and even if she did, I doubt it would work very well.

Her name is "Ai" or something, which is stupid.

My second cousin lives in Japan and works their as a translator...he married this one Japanese girl, and every time they come to visit, I try my very best to hit on her like crazy. She doesn't speak english though...and even if she did, I doubt it would work very well.

Her name is "Ai" or something, which is stupid.
No it's not. "Ai" means love.

No, you're right. Is that a bad thing?

It might sound like a strange name, but it's all relative. I mean I think the name "Bob" sounds odd.

but my goldfish can say bob there for bob = non weird

No, you're right. Is that a bad thing?

It might sound like a strange name, but it's all relative. I mean I think the name "Bob" sounds odd.

But having a word meaning love be your name? Maybe it's just cultural differences, but that seems pretty weird.

But having a word meaning love be your name? Maybe it's just cultural differences, but that seems pretty weird.

I think have names mean something is cool and makes the name more special. E.g my first name chris there are thousands of us and it's just name. How ever if the name meant something like the love name does it would be cooler IMO but that is just me

Yeah but that's the quirk of language, just because one word means love in Japanese, doesn't mean that it IS the English word 'love'.

For example, in Tagalog/Filipino the English verb 'love' translates to 'mahal'. Which doesn't just mean 'love', it can also mean 'to value' or 'to consider precious'.

Now, I'm not exactly educated in the nuances of the Japanese language, but for all you know it also roughly refers to 'value'. So she might have been named 'Valuable One" or "Precious".

SSJmole said:
I think have names mean something is cool and makes the name more special. E.g my first name chris there are thousands of us and it's just name. How ever if the name meant something like the love name does it would be cooler IMO but that is just me
All names mean something. Even Anglophonic names mean something. My name "Matthew" means "Gift of God".

But getting back to "Ai". Imagine if you were a schoolteacher named "Ai". You'd be Ai-Sensei! Or "Master of Looooove!" *insert Let's Get It On as sung by Barry White*

EDIT: I also remembered that one of the quirks of the Japanese language is that 'names' can be written with different characters or words. Therefore how you choose to WRITE your name means different things. For example, "Ai" is a one-character name that can be written with different characters, including one that means 'indigo blue'. So perhaps your friend's name is "Indigo Blue".

And yes, that means Japanese puns can be VERY elaborate.

Last edited:
Yeah but that's the quirk of language, just because one word means love in Japanese, doesn't mean that it IS the English word 'love'.

For example, in Tagalog/Filipino the English verb 'love' translates to 'mahal'. Which doesn't just mean 'love', it can also mean 'to value' or 'to consider precious'.

Now, I'm not exactly educated in the nuances of the Japanese language, but for all you know it also roughly refers to 'value'. So she might have been named 'Valuable One" or "Precious".

All names mean something. Even Anglophonic names mean something. My name "Matthew" means "Gift of God".

But getting back to "Ai". Imagine if you were a schoolteacher named "Ai". You'd be Ai-Sensei! Or "Master of Looooove!" *insert Let's Get It On as sung by Barry White*

EDIT: I also remembered that one of the quirks of the Japanese language is that 'names' can be written with different characters or words. Therefore how you choose to WRITE your name means different things. For example, "Ai" is a one-character name that can be written with different characters, including one that means 'indigo blue'. So perhaps your friend's name is "Indigo Blue".

And yes, that means Japanese puns can be VERY elaborate.

Sounds cool.

Details on your state of desire and/or objective appreciation of ostensible beauty would be appreciated.

And no, "My boner was THIS big!" does not count.

She seems to have curves, and the cute girl next door look about her.

She doesn't seem to be made up to look pretty. She'd look good in a dress, but also good in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

and the cute girl next door look about her.

She doesn't seem to be made up to look pretty. She'd look good in a dress, but also good in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
I'll probably try to look for more of that.

My biggest problem with gathering content for this thread is that it's REALLY hard to find hi-res pictures of Asians of varying degrees of celebrity that aren't so completely dolled up. I think Aibu Saki and Rosa Kato came close, the latter more than the former. Maybe Heart Evangelista too, from what I've seen of her in local publications, but I only posted one picture.

Latest posts

Back