PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

how come ourchair doesnt update this thread anymore? :(

a70f421be678cc2aaaf995579df1739514a.jpg

You gotta love Proj for this one. At first glance you wont realise but after studying these pictures i have a question!..........Why are there two number 4`s?!?!?!
Just to prove that they are on the same team ill post up this to avoid that argument:
d41600d2c49d7f8f95505cdb7943a9a4080.jpg

Refs got the right idea.
018c99ad10538531677a57c6aa766494c79.jpg

Then he`s all up in their face! `cause lets not forget that at the end of the day................hes the Ref! and he can do that ****.

On another note, i really really love to watch J dramas and would even go as far as to say that i like them more than anime. The following picture will add to my statement:
bscap0000.jpg

My Boss, My Hero is a ****in great show!

lets find more excuses to post in this thread guys! ;)

Last edited:
Freeze's post is supah sexy.

Is the soccer thing a show or what (by the way those two girls aren't 4 and 4, they're 44)?

Freeze's post is supah sexy.

Is the soccer thing a show or what (by the way those two girls aren't 4 and 4, they're 44)?

No i dunno what this soccer thing is but you can thank Proj for the pics though, he hooked the brothers up in chat with them yesterday.

also "Love & Farm" turned out to not be so great. Yappari! Acchan, he cant act to save his damn life but im gonna keep watching the show because Erika Toda is a cutie

Last edited:
I concur, though much more flattering pictures can be found:

07-jochen.jpg

07-jochenagain.jpg

I don't know who that ugly guy on the left is, though.

In my opinion, Joss Whedon is the hottest of the Asian hotties.
The important question we need to know about Whedon's Asian sex appeal is... does he practice foot binding? You know, to make his jade temple more pleasing for the jade spear.

Okay, it's been a while again since I updated this thread. I've been thinking about doing more coverage of the projects and things that each girl is doing, but that takes some time I'm not willing to commit to this week.

So if I can't make that the something new for this thread, I've decided to post the first Korean here. Even though I've hated every Korean I've ever met... not that my racial prejudices are relevant to this.

Hyori Lee is a singer and actress from South Korea who got her start as part of a wildly successful pop group known as Fin Killing Liberty or Fin K.L.. In 2003, she began a solo career with the album Stylish and in 2005, began her acting career in a drama called Three Leaf Clover.

07-hyorilee.jpg

Her second album, Dark Angel received controversy when the writers of Britney Spears' "Do Something" accused the writers of Hyori's "Gettin Ya" of plagiarism. Hardly surprising, as plagiarism of foreign pop hits is common within the Korean recording industry. As the heat piled on, promotions for the single stopped and were redirected towards "Shall We Dance".

Hyori is currently signed to a 2.2 billion won contract with M-Net Entertainment till 2009. Hyori currently maintains a sexually suggestive imagery in her videos, moreso than is seen from most Korean pop stars (i.e. BoA) but in recent months has seen her move to a more "R&B balladeer" image.

One thing that's really making the rounds among the celebrity blogs these days is the fact that Isa Knox cosmetics recently had both her and Jessica Alba do commercials for them, and the blogs are basically obsessed with "who's hotter". Or something.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back