Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Oof, I'd personally say that's something I'd like as a surprise (didn't watch the trailer), but like @Rman said, it does make me very excited for what they're still keeping a secret.

Maybe this question gets answered by the trailer, maybe it's in leaks, but I'm curious whether I should rewatch the Thomas Jane Punisher or Eric Bana Hulk movies? Does anyone know? Just a yes or no is okay.
I'd imagine that even if there was a hypothetical connection, it wouldn't be that important. By the way, the character is someone from the Fox X-Men films. That's why I'm not that surprised. It's not on the level of the (confirmed) Elektra appearance or anything.

I don't know. Somewhere between Red Skull (Infinity War) and Professor X (Multiverse of Madness). Surprising and unexpected, but it's kinda obvious too.

There. Now you guys can watch it, lol. Or don't, if you think knowing things Marvel want you to know is a spoiler.

I don't think it is on Red Skull in Infinity War's level, I think it is something that can be expected but can still be in doubt. I have theorized about it for a long time but I always knew there was a possibility it didn't happen. I think it could fit on Tobey and Andrew in No Way Home's level.

Comparing things they haven't shown us to things that they want us to know and have officially confirmed are two different things. I'm not going to spoiler tag an official trailer because it has a character in it they want us to know about.
Exactly the way I see it. If it's something they're intentionally revealing in marketing then I wouldn't consider it a spoiler.

Exactly the way I see it. If it's something they're intentionally revealing in marketing then I wouldn't consider it a spoiler.
You said you were avoiding spoilers at all costs, including what's released.
So that was a lie.

Stay tuned in the next few days.

In my mind, I like to think that the commercials and other promotional material for Deadpool is canon because it's Wade breaking the fourth wall, lol

Why you looking at my member profile @Starvel ?
Well tbh you seem a little aggressive today since the trailer dropped and I was gonna message you privately and see what was up and see if you wanted to chat but I decided against it and figured that sometimes we just need to blow off steam and let it pass. I was gonna hold off until you did something I felt crossed a line and started making people uncomfortable before talking to you privately. Would you prefer to keep calling people out and do it here?

Sorry for the late response I was in the middle of putting my daughter to bed and it's not easy to type and read bedtime stories at the same time.

Well tbh you seem a little aggressive today since the trailer dropped and I was gonna message you privately and see what was up and see if you wanted to chat but I decided against it and figured that sometimes we just need to blow off steam and let it pass. I was gonna hold off until you did something I felt crossed a line and started making people uncomfortable before talking to you privately. Would you prefer to keep calling people out and do it here?

Sorry for the late response I was in the middle of putting my daughter to bed and it's not easy to type and read bedtime stories at the same time.
Drunk. Lost my job.
Ttyl

I don't know. Somewhere between Red Skull (Infinity War) and Professor X (Multiverse of Madness). Surprising and unexpected, but it's kinda obvious too.

There. Now you guys can watch it, lol. Or don't, if you think knowing things Marvel want you to know is a spoiler.

Nope. Not watching. Don't wanna be spoiled. Wanna go in blind.
31a6a9df-e02c-43ff-b0e8-b51718ebc314_text.gif

I'm really sorry to hear that. It's a very difficult thing to go through. I've been there a couple times. I hope things get better. Remember there are people and places you can reach out to if you need to talk or even to vent. Take a little time and take care of yourself man.
Got some sleep after drinking at least a gallon of water.
Thanks.

After reading a leak regarding how a certain item or a few logistically work in DP3, I'm now convinced The Void is more adjacent to the timeline self rather than the "higher dimensional plane" that is the TVA headquarters and Kang's floating rock in time-space.

Because the things that have been shown to not work in the 4th dimension actually DO work in The Void.

After reading a leak regarding how a certain item or a few logistically work in DP3, I'm now convinced The Void is more adjacent to the timeline self rather than the "higher dimensional plane" that is the TVA headquarters and Kang's floating rock in time-space.

Because the things that have been shown to not work in the 4th dimension actually DO work in The Void.
I'm 95% sure I know what 'things' you are referencing, and I would agree with that logic 100%.

Back