Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Agatha is either October 2025 or 2026
Only problem is Thor 4 and werewolf by night both happen in October 2025 so a Oct 2026 slot would be nice and simple and move the timeline forward

secret invasion is set in november 2026
No it's not Disney+ put it at the end of the timeline because they were lazy and didn't know where to put it.

Here is my evidence:
Ms Marvel is confirmed to be set mainly in September 2025 in the timeline book,there is a march 2025 food vendor OHS poster in episode 2 or 3 and Kamala is 16 correct?

she is shown in the marvels as being 16 (which is set right after secret invasion,so November)

She can't go from being 16 in September 2025 to still being 16 in November 2026 it just doesn't work

And it's implied in Ms marvel and the marvels that a small amount of time has passed (E.g around a month)

GotG Vol.3 must happen after the Xmas special which again is set in December 2025 by multiple sources (Disney+ timeline,timeline book,James Gunn tweets,etc.)

But the main consensus that everyone here agreed on was spring 2026 because of the weather and the lack of leaves on the trees

What's more is there is a secret alien calendar that looks the same as march 2026 with just some alien language and an extra day added on the end of the month.

i would agree except they placed echo in the proper spot and it was released later, and kamala's age doesnt work ill give you that but id chalk that up to production issues, unless shes still 15 and about to turn 16 in ms marvel and is just referring to herself as 16 a little early, as is likely for a teenager

Secret invasion is November 2025 my best guess is BNW is set in either March or April 2026
I am also confused on the 2026 placement on this timeline for Secret Invasion. It is my understanding that Secret Invasion is set in November 2025. Times Magazine and a couple other sources online also place it in 2025. It was my understanding that it had been 2 years since Fury has been on Earth (Since Oct 2023 in Endgame) and it would be 3 years if it was set in 2026. Is it purely placed due to D+?

I am also confused on the 2026 placement on this timeline for Secret Invasion. It is my understanding that Secret Invasion is set in November 2025. Times Magazine and a couple other sources online also place it in 2025. It was my understanding that it had been 2 years since Fury has been on Earth (Since Oct 2023 in Endgame) and it would be 3 years if it was set in 2026. Is it purely placed due to D+?
No where is it said Secret Invasion is two years. In fact they refer to him being on Saber for "a few years" without returning to Earth which would imply at least three. At this point I think it's safe to trust the Disney + timeline and I see no reason to contradict it.

So without spoiling it, to what would this spoiler be comparable (looking at past MCU movies)?
I don't know. Somewhere between Red Skull (Infinity War) and Professor X (Multiverse of Madness). Surprising and unexpected, but it's kinda obvious too.

There. Now you guys can watch it, lol. Or don't, if you think knowing things Marvel want you to know is a spoiler.

Last edited:
I don't know. Somewhere between Red Skull (Infinity War) and Professor X (Multiverse of Madness). Surprising and unexpected, but it's kinda obvious too.

There. Now you guys can watch it, lol. Or don't, if you think knowing things Marvel want you to lnow is a spoiler.

Oof, I'd personally say that's something I'd like as a surprise (didn't watch the trailer), but like @Rman said, it does make me very excited for what they're still keeping a secret.

Maybe this question gets answered by the trailer, maybe it's in leaks, but I'm curious whether I should rewatch the Thomas Jane Punisher or Eric Bana Hulk movies? Does anyone know? Just a yes or no is okay.

Oof, I'd personally say that's something I'd like as a surprise (didn't watch the trailer), but like @Rman said, it does make me very excited for what they're still keeping a secret.

Maybe this question gets answered by the trailer, maybe it's in leaks, but I'm curious whether I should rewatch the Thomas Jane Punisher or Eric Bana Hulk movies? Does anyone know? Just a yes or no is okay.
I'd imagine that even if there was a hypothetical connection, it wouldn't be that important. By the way, the character is someone from the Fox X-Men films. That's why I'm not that surprised. It's not on the level of the (confirmed) Elektra appearance or anything.

Back