Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Lol came here to say the same thing; if that scene takes place in Washington DC (all indications say yes) then "On average, DC's cherry blossoms bloom around the last week of March into the first week of April." according to https://cherryblossomwatch.com/peak-bloom-forecast/ an organization that just tracks the cherry blossoms in Washington
The funny thing is The Winter Soldier takes place around that time and since it shot in Summer there's no cherry blossoms.

There are pretty hefty spoilers in this article, if it is correct, seems like they are doing some universe shuffling...

I've personally always saw the main MCU as 616 since it's been pretty clear that's how Marvel Studios sees it, so it's nice to have further confirmation. While also seeming to confirm they're keeping Fox's designation.

I've personally always saw the main MCU as 616 since it's been pretty clear that's how Marvel Studios sees it, so it's nice to have further confirmation. While also seeming to confirm they're keeping Fox's designation.
"616" I look at as a "prime universe/timeline" number more than the objective number.
Remember, He Who Remains clipped off the MCU timeline from the grander multiverse somehow.

Assuming pre-5000 BC (or pre-1 million BC, since that was when the Eternals came to Earth-616 in the comics) was clipped off, the events after the Stone Age basically form into something unique but still designated as "616" of it's own making.

There are pretty hefty spoilers in this article, if it is correct, seems like they are doing some universe shuffling...

Also regarding these spoilers:
Remember that DoFP's Logan fully REPLACED past/17315 Logan's consciousness by 2023.
His mind cemented in the present day of the current timeline after it transitioned from Earth-10005 to Earth-17315. (Earth-10005 still exists to be branched, as we saw in Deadpool 2 with the death of "Wade Wilson Sr." in X-Men Origins' branch.)

Thus he became anchored. So when Earth-10005 Wolverine's mind or temporal aura died in Earth-17315 Wolverine's body - the space-time continuum slowly began dying for 10005 and its branches.

personally if i had to guess thunderbolts will be nearly back-to-back with bnw

ironheart will be as close as possible to wakanda forever while still having it lead into armor wars, which i think will happen not long after the events of bnw, within a year; so my guess would be within 2026 at the latest for ironheart

wonder man could be any time after april 2024 when trevor gets out of ten rings captivity

and then the elephant in the room is bnw; personally i can't see anyway they can explain this movie featuring an election without taking place in 2029 is to explain that there was some sort of emergency election following a large disappearance of the current government administration in 2018 from the blip, leading to the election cycle being reset to occur every four years from 2018, so ritson would have been elected in 2022 with ross now being elected in 2026 and bnw taking place in spring 2027, tying in with daredevil which we know is early 2027 and allowing armor wars to follow soon after in mid-2027 and not be too long after ironheart timeline-wise, if there is any direct connection between the two at all (the biggest issue with this possibility is that there was no mention of an impending election in secret invasion, unless fury specifically called him out for that because of an upcoming election?)

Maybe Biden never became President in the MCU and Ritson became President after Trump. Also we know for a fact that the terms served are different for multiple presidents, so idk, might fit

Maybe Biden never became President in the MCU and Ritson became President after Trump. Also we know for a fact that the terms served are different for multiple presidents, so idk, might fit
That means Ritson from 2021-2025 (one term is clear), and after that Ross. Would make more sense than going to 2029

my guess is:
- obama - 2004-2012 or just 2008-2012 as in real life
- ellis - 2013-2016
- trump - 2016-2018 (blipped)
- ellis second term or biden - 2019-2022
- ritson - 2023-2026
- ross - 2027-

And if Pence also blipped, then Paul Ryan, if Ryan blipped, then Orrin Hatch, if blipped then Mike Pompeo, then Steven Mnuchin, then James Mattis, Jeff Sessions, Ryan Zinke, Sonny Perdue and so on. No new ellection, the successor would just be Down the line, so that would make more sense

Back