Lost *spoilers*

okay, so i know i remember the name Radzinski from something. Was he on one of the orientation films or something? Obviously he designed the Swan.

another cool episode. Young ben is every bit as creepy as adult ben! it's actually amazing casting!

But yeah, so i think we can pretty much assume at this point that a lot of the unanswered questions about why the others did what they did in ther eariler seasons or how they knew what they knew about the losties is a direct result of the losties going back in time. The ajira flight landed on the runway. why was it built? b/c they knew the plane was going to crash there. The Dharma initiative has files on it's recruits so that's why they knew what they did about Juliette, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, etc (but clearly some work needs to be done to get them from what they have now to what they have then), etc.

My one question though is about the games room/recruitment centre. The room with the pictures of the new recruits from each year. Didn't the others keep Kate in that room for a while in season 3 (i think?) If i was locked in a room for any length of time i would DEFINITELY look at the pictures, just out of curiosity and boredom. Not a big deal, but i'm just saying.
That wasn't the rec room it was the Processing Room.
He was Kelvin's Swan mate who apparently put a shotgun in his mouth and killed himself. All that remained was the stain on the ceiling of the hatch.
Yep

Nama-what?

I don't know why Damon and Lindelof said that about Libby, but the other characters (Inman, Henry Gale, etc.) I agree that they have no further purpose.

And as for Dan -- did he go back to the mainland then?

Also, there was something in the synopsis about this most recent episode on Lostpedia that I missed. When Sun saw the door open, the smoke monster came in? And a woman was standing behind her? What? Did you guys catch all that?

haha, okay, not to be that guy that likes to point out mistakes in other people's posts, but i was so confused by this sentence. I was seriously thinking, "he was specticle? what does that mean? He thought time travel was a specticle, maybe?"
it took me a while before i figured that you meant skeptical. that was really weird, i would sort of expect someone to make that mistake while speaking, not so much while typing. I'm not trying to pick on you, it just struck me as funny.
Sorry about that, I remember forgetting how skeptical was spelled and meant to go back an edit it, but forget to

oh, right!
thanks

i wonder if they are ever going to explain how Kelvin made it to the Dharma initiative after being in the gulf war? Carlton and Damien keep saying things like "I don't think people care about those connections" or "their story is periferal to the story of the island so we're done with them" (they said that about Libby) but I want to know!

When/why did Kelvin join Dharma?
Why was Libby in the psychiatric hospital with Hurley?
Who was Henry Gale?
According to Lostpedia the Purge happened in 1992, that gives enough time for Inman to join. Libby definitely has one more story to tell, mark my words her final appearance will be to Hurley as this seeing dead people reaches a peak. And they will talk about Henry Gale eventually.
I don't know why Damon and Lindelof said that about Libby, but the other characters (Inman, Henry Gale, etc.) I agree that they have no further purpose.

And as for Dan -- did he go back to the mainland then?
I think he's just wondering around the island
Also, there was something in the synopsis about this most recent episode on Lostpedia that I missed. When Sun saw the door open, the smoke monster came in? And a woman was standing behind her? What? Did you guys catch all that?
I read that but didn't see it, I'm betting a stage hand

That wasn't the rec room it was the Processing Room.

i'm pretty sure it's the same room

Goodwill said:
i saw the smoke monster, but not the woman

the smoke monster makes sense since Ben called it to the village (although that was three years ago) but i think that's why it's all trashed.

and maybe the woman was Claire?

EDIT: just went back and checked the clip online. Right after Christian says "I'm sorry, but you have a bit of a journey ahead of you" you can see a shadowy figure with blonde hair over Sun's shoulder.

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure it's the same room

I'm pretty certain it's not, they really don't look the same, and seeing as the name of the building "Processing Center" is still hanging on the building, than it would have appeared in season 3. Also it seems pretty impractical to remove all the furniture from inside for a few days.

I'm pretty certain it's not, they really don't look the same, and seeing as the name of the building "Processing Center" is still hanging on the building, than it would have appeared in season 3. Also it seems pretty impractical to remove all the furniture from inside for a few days.

maybe you're right

did anyone notice the part when Sawyer is trying to find clothes for Jack, Kate, and Hurley, he asks Juliette where his baggy sweatshirt with the bulldog on it is, and then later Hurley is wearing a sweatshirt with a bulldog on it. haha there is NO way anything that fits Hurley would ever fit Sawyer. Sawyer could use Hurley's sweatshirt as a tent!

I've heard the same thing about
Kate
Please, please spoiler that. It's still potentially damning of a specific character, and I want to go into these episodes at least unspoiled as to the possibility of a death.

I've heard the same thing about
Kate
Please, please spoiler that. It's still potentially damning of a specific character, and I want to go into these episodes at least unspoiled as to the possibility of a death.

Actually that's been confirmed to being just a rumor

The deal is that as far as anyone knows Elizabeth Mitchell is still obligated to Lost -- her appearance in this new pilot would only be a guest star.

Holy Crap! He shot him!

What does that mean for the show?!?!

I love Lost so much.

. . .uh?

So, I'm guessing Ben is much like Christian and Locke? Resurrected by the Island? I mean. . .he was shot in the heart. How do you come back from that barring the mystical powers of the Island?

. . .uh?

So, I'm guessing Ben is much like Christian and Locke? Resurrected by the Island? I mean. . .he was shot in the heart. How do you come back from that barring the mystical powers of the Island?

Oh he's alive, I'm betting it missed all vital organ and such

If they use the explanation that his heart is on the other side of his chest (What's that called again?), I think I may throw something at my television.

Because, it very obviously hit his heart. And Sayid was not only close to him, but is a trained assassin. He wouldn't miss.

Last edited:
Woah.

Poor Sayid. He has no idea what is going on. And he got tied up to a tree and drugged!

I was thinking that Ben had met Richard and told him that they had captured a Hostile called Sayid. Richard wants to know who this is so he sends the flaming bus into the compound. But it was just young Ben. That evil genius.

I was also thinking that because Ben freed Sayid, he knew in the future when they got off the island, Sayid would work for Ben - because he owed him.

So do we all still think this is set on one timeline or was Faraday wrong and it's diverged? It would explain why Ben knows how to manipulate these people so easily... he practically grew up with half of them.

And then Sayid shot young him! Insane. I want to see how this is resolved.

Looks like next episode focuses on Kate and Jack... therefore dull. :(

Last edited:

Seriously, I was frustrated that Sayid didn't check his pulse or something.

Quoting myself directly from Facebook: I'll be really disappointed if it's just a "thankfully the bullet missed his heart.... his lungs.... how could the hostiles do this?" maybe with a side of Jack or Juliet conflicted about having to save him and meaningful glances at eachother while doing so.

ProjectX2 said:
Looks like next episode focuses on Kate and Jack....

See?

If they use the explanation that his heart is on the other side of his chest (What's that called again?), I think I may throw something at my television.

Dextrocardia.

Latest posts

Back