Lost *spoilers*

Just some speculation here:

Walt leads Desmond back to the Island. Also: They bring Aaron. (Hell, maybe Kate left Aaron WITH Desmond and Penny). And probably Charles Widmore himself.

Regardless - Damn good episode. I am excited for more all-Island action.

Walt leads Desmond back to the Island. Also: They bring Aaron. (Hell, maybe Kate left Aaron WITH Desmond and Penny). And probably Charles Widmore himself.

Interesting, especially the Walt/Desmond thing.

Agreed. The show has been quite good this season, but the lack of island scenes is blaring at this point (at least for myself, who's been watching since Season 1). It'll be nice to get back into the jungle!

I'm very excited to see whats in store. I can tell already that this season's finale is going to kill me in terms of hanging questions/cliffhangers. There's so much going on, and a large portion will have to be revealed before season's end, but it just wouldn't be Lost if I didn't want to know more.

Fantastic episode. John Locke has always been my favourite character and this just helped cement that even further. The fact that he was willing to commit suicide to save the island/everyone on it is amazing. He's my hero.
Same here, he was always my favorite and he testing of faith scenes are always the best
And holy ****, Ben killed him! I didn't see that coming. I did like that he basically manipulated Locke into telling him everything he needed to know. Seems like Widmore might know more than Ben does.
I know this show always keeps you guessing about Ben without turn old with it.
I love that the Ajira guys are on the Hydra island. It's neat.

So it seems like we're going to have two stories going on concurrently from now on, right? The past, with the guys who were left behind disguising themselves as Dharma Initiative and encountering the Oceanic 5 and the future, with the Ajira guys, Locke and Ben.
Yep, I think the finale will have them return to the present and meet the new red shirts
Won't the Oceanic survivors have to get off the island before the island reaches 2004 again? Because if they are still on the island, then they can't possibly have gotten onto the plane and crashed in the first place. It's a paradox. This is why I hate time travel. I do trust in Lindelof and believe that it will all make sense in the end.
you got it all wrong, Jack from 2008 ended up in Dharma time, not his past self there's no reason why him from the future being on the island in 04 would in anyway effect his past self from getting on the plane. It's not like the constant episode his whole body traveled through time
Also, the Ajira guys aren't so bad... I want to know what Caesar is looking for in the Hydra. I do want to see more of these people, too. I think that'll be pretty cool.
I think Ceasar was just exploring it. It seems he's the defacto leader and is looking how to help his people

I don't know the bloody Ben makes me fear for Desmond and Penny. But we all know they're going to return, I just can't figure how or why

Agreed. The show has been quite good this season, but the lack of island scenes is blaring at this point (at least for myself, who's been watching since Season 1). It'll be nice to get back into the jungle!
The island scenes have only been lacking in the past two episodes. Really I'm glad they went the route that they did, the Island is an essential setting for the show, you can't do it without it.
I'm very excited to see whats in store. I can tell already that this season's finale is going to kill me in terms of hanging questions/cliffhangers. There's so much going on, and a large portion will have to be revealed before season's end, but it just wouldn't be Lost if I didn't want to know more.

Totally, and we all know with next season being the last its going to reveal what the end is going to be about. Season 1 finale showed us season 2 was going to be about what's in the hatch and about it. Season 2 finale showed us we were going to explore what the Others are up to. Season 3 finale showed us season 4 was going to be about how they got off the island. Season 4 finale told us that season 5 will be how they got back. So season 5 must give us are first real hint at the last story arc.

Also who do you think the blonde chick is? 316 survivors said that the pilot ran off with the manifest with a blonde woman

Last edited:
you got it all wrong, Jack from 2008 ended up in Dharma time, not his past self there's no reason why him from the future being on the island in 04 would in anyway effect his past self from getting on the plane. It's not like the constant episode his whole body traveled through time

This is true, I completely forgot.

So in the promo for next week it shows Sun with Ben. Ben is in the 2008 time with the Ajira guys and Locke. Presumably, Sun is too then. Why didn't she flash off the plane like others? Is she the woman that went with Lapidus?

So in the promo for next week it shows Sun with Ben. Ben is in the 2008 time with the Ajira guys and Locke. Presumably, Sun is too then. Why didn't she flash off the plane like others? Is she the woman that went with Lapidus?

I don't think so they said that women was blonde

I love that they keep reinforcing the whole Ben vs Whidmore thing. It's so ominous. This episode showed how ****ed everyone is in that situation. They're both the bad guys and everyone else is just caught in the middle.

Last edited:
Claire? Or another new character?
I doubt it the actress is said to not appear in any episode in season 5 but may return in season 6, I forget the reason why but I doubt she'll return in anything short of the finale.
Hell yes.

But of course it'll be someone we know. And if its Claire that means hes dead.
I honestly don't think Claire is dead
I love that they keep reinforcing the whole Ben vs Whidmore thing. It's so ominous. This episode showed how ****ed everyone is in that situation. They're both the bad guys and everyone else is just caught in the middle.

Yes, it's awesome how you can never choose between the two, you're always bouncing back and forth

They said Claire would appear randomly in Season 5, and returning as a main character in 6.
Really? I never heard that. But I still don't that's her with Lepidus, he doesn't know her, I think he did bump into them telling them to hide from the mercenaries, but that was 3 years ago. Just seems like an odd place to bring her in

I want Kate to go back to the island, and have Jack and Sawyer have a brief pissing match over her, and for her to be so over all that ****. I am so sick of the love triangle, and if she said something like "Are you kidding me?" because she's still mourning her son, I would only have to rewatch Charlotte pistol-whip her fifteen million times instead of twenty in order to enjoy watching any of her scenes.

If they kill off Penny, I would be pissed. It was pointed out that they kill off all the love interests except for Kate.

Even Helen is dead!

If they kill off Penny, I would be pissed. It was pointed out that they kill off all the love interests except for Kate.

Even Helen is dead!

I quote myself:

You know what would be great? If this show could stop using all the female characters as cannon fodder for male development.

Juliet! Save yourself! I know Sawyer spends a lot of time shirtless, but look, don't touch!

Juliet is safe because they only end the relationships of unusual and unexpected relationships.

Two hot Korean people? Go for it.

An Iraqi torturer and a rich American blonde? Hold it right there.

Two hot white guys and a hot white girl? Why not.

A beautiful white blonde woman and an obese Mexican man-child? Shoot her to supposedly make a scene more shocking.

A hot chick and a hot guy? Okay.(this is Juliet and Sawyer, by the way)

The same hot chick and a manipulative supervillain struggling to balance his emotions? *never mentioned again*

A hot chick and a skinny, introverted neurotic physicist? *her head explodes*

The potential for unique and curveball relationships was one of the most compelling aspects of the stranded-on-an-island scenario as the show was growing, but it's since thrown every single interesting relationship away. Even Claire and Charlie, who were both good looking young people, had the factor of a responsibility-free heroin junkie falling in love and taking on the raising of a child and it was awesome, but they wouldn't even let us have that. It legitimately brings the show down.

The only thing that lacks for me in the iffy deaths and the bad love relationships.

I understand ending some of them but all of them?

Is this a Whedon show?

The only thing that lacks for me in the iffy deaths and the bad love relationships.

I understand ending some of them but all of them?

Is this a Whedon show?

I agree, If Penny dies so will a part of me, basically the only current romance on this show I care about (which is already more than almost every show/movie I've seen)

There were reports going around that Evangeline Lilly was looking for new pilots to star in before (and possibly instead?) of Lost Season 6 though it seems some people have checked this out and it's not even a possibility.

It's weird though. Kate not being in the show would have pleased some people but it would have been ****ing annoying. I hate it when outside things interfere with the writer's story. It would be another Charlie, but probably worse because we would have had to spend 5 seasons with Kate and that damn love triangle.

But yeah, looks like she's sticking around.

Last edited:
It's interesting that the de facto leader of the "new'uns" is named Caesar. I wonder if we'll see him being too powerful of a leader or if it means he'll eventually get stabbed in the back. Who knows. He's cool enough now that I think about it.

Also, it's an interesting idea, the whole Lapidus/Claire thing. I couldn't really think of anyone who'd leave with him, but that makes sense, I guess. She could be going to reunite with Aaron off the island.

And you guys are set that Walt will be back? That scene really made me think because you've got Locke saying "he's been through enough" and Abaddon sort of left it open when he said "I thought everyone had to go back?" Truthfully, I don't want to see Walt in the show anymore, the kid can't act like he could back when he was younger. Also, he's not that big of a deal anymore, is he? There's a very interesting "big picture" story that I can't see Walt fitting into. I dunno, we'll see I guess.

Latest posts

Back