Lost *spoilers*

Hmmm... No comments on last night's episode?

I'll kick it off then.

This episode focused mostly on Kate. It looks like the show now revolves around the moment the O6 decided to lie. Remember in Hurley's "centric" episode when it was he on the boat that said he'd never help Sayid out in the future, yet there he was helping Sayid in the future? I thought that was a cool way to go about things, gives the characters a lot of room to be fleshed out.

Ben's the guy trying to get Aaron, he wants to exchange custody of Aaron to someone else because he does not like that Kate is taking care of him. For some reason, this is particularly interesting to me... First, they wanted Aaron on the island and still, now off the island, the Others (well, at least Ben) wants him. Ben probably thinks that by taking away Kate's responsibility she's sure to go back to the island.

Then, there was JIN! Man, was I excited to see him back and in decent health, too. He's not dead! And what's cool is that he runs into the French expedition with Danielle. He realizes what's going on in that moment... Pretty cool. I just hope that he reunites with the other 815ers and freighters before he's the reason why the French team starts dropping. Creating paradoxes can't end well.

Also, when they were getting shot at on the raft... Wasn't that whole scene too curious? I'm tempted to say that that was the future or something that they were encountering.

Hmm... Any other interesting tidbits? I'm sure... These episodes have so much to them now.

Last edited:
Hmmm... No comments on last night's episode?

I'll kick it off then.

This episode focused mostly on Kate. It looks like the show now revolves around the moment the O6 decided to lie. Remember in Hurley's "centric" episode when it was he on the boat that said he'd never help Sayid out in the future, yet there he was helping Sayid in the future? I thought that was a cool way to go about things, gives the characters a lot of room to be fleshed out.

Good point. Had almost forgotten about that scene. Lost is always better when watched straight through on DVD (just like Battlestar!).

Ben's the guy trying to get Aaron, he wants to exchange custody of Aaron to someone else because he does not like that Kate is taking care of him. For some reason, this is particularly interesting to me... First, they wanted Aaron on the island and still, now off the island, the Others (well, at least Ben) wants him. Ben probably thinks that by taking away Kate's responsibility she's sure to go back to the island.

I figure if Ben controlled Aaron's custody, he could pretty much bring Aaron back to the island, ensuring Kate would be tempted to either run to the island with Aaron before this happens, or come to the island to retrieve Aaron. Either way he gets what he wants and Kate comes back to the island.

Jack is already convinced, Sayid is questionable, Hurley, Sun, and Kate (with Aaron) are all against going back, at least at this point. And Ben and Jack need to get them all back on the island with that 70 hour time-span (of which a good portion was used up in this episode).

Also, when they were getting shot at on the raft... Wasn't that whole scene too curious? I'm tempted to say that that was the future or something that they were encountering.

I'm thinking they were actually in late 2007 or early 2008 (the present time of the Oceanic 6), about 3 years after the present time on the island (early January, 2005). So its the future for the islanders, but only 3 years in their future...still plenty of time for a lot to change. I think that accounts for enough time to explain the appearance of the beach camp.

Last edited:
Let me start by saying I ****ing hate my roommate. He's ****ing retarded and has not sense of social interactions. When Jinn was revealed alive he pulls his shirt over his head, waves it while running around the room screaming, keep in mind he's fat. Good god, I have to get cable working in my room.

But I really enjoyed the episode. I like how they do duel focus, Last episode focused on Desmond and Dan, this one on Kate and Sawyer. I love how they used time travel here, with sawyer seeing Kate again, it's moments like that, that elevates this show. I also love Sawyer's reaction to time travel "Thank you god! ... I take that back!"

And I'm very curious who was shooting at them in the future. And Jinn's alive, I'm very happy about that. And we finally get to see Danielle's past. I also like how the nose bleeds work, the longer you've been on the island the faster it happens to you. Meaning Miles and Charolette have been on the island for at least 3 year, then it will be Juliet, Sawyer and Locke, and Dan who get nose bleeds. I also find it odd Ben so readily reveal he was trying to get Aaron, I thought his plan was just to create a situation to convince Kate to leave. But I'm very interested how things between this reunited group will play out

I also like how the nose bleeds work, the longer you've been on the island the faster it happens to you. Meaning Miles and Charolette have been on the island for at least 3 year, then it will be Juliet, Sawyer and Locke, and Dan who get nose bleeds. I also find it odd Ben so readily reveal he was trying to get Aaron, I thought his plan was just to create a situation to convince Kate to leave. But I'm very interested how things between this reunited group will play out

Its been alluded to that Charlotte had been on the island before. I'm thinking Charlotte and Miles were both born on the island. I'm inclined to think Miles is the son of Dr. Marvin Candle (and was the baby we saw Marvin with in the Season premiere). They're both children of the Dharma Initiative, who somehow made it off the island and grew up not knowing about it. However, Widmore did, and he set it up so they'd be on the boat.

Yea, I can't help but feel that scene in the future is going to become extremely important. I am thinking (and this is only speculation... I've literally heard next to nothing about what's coming up on the show) that there was another crash (what'd they say? Ajira Airlines Water Bottle?) and the people shooting at the survivors we know are these new survivors.

Its been alluded to that Charlotte had been on the island before. I'm thinking Charlotte and Miles were both born on the island. I'm inclined to think Miles is the son of Dr. Marvin Candle (and was the baby we saw Marvin with in the Season premiere). They're both children of the Dharma Initiative, who somehow made it off the island and grew up not knowing about it. However, Widmore did, and he set it up so they'd be on the boat.
Yeah that's what I was talking about, they spent at least 3 years on the island as children. Though I don't think that's why Widmore choose those two. It's more of a fate thing, though I think Abaddon knew.
Yea, I can't help but feel that scene in the future is going to become extremely important. I am thinking (and this is only speculation... I've literally heard next to nothing about what's coming up on the show) that there was another crash (what'd they say? Ajira Airlines Water Bottle?) and the people shooting at the survivors we know are these new survivors.
I think that would be redundant having another group of survivors from a plane crash, I think Ajira will be how the O6 gets back. Though who knows

And another thing that annoys me is Juliet's convenient knowledge of the Others. At times its like she wasn't in the know with the sci fi aspects but then she know Alpert has "always" been there. I mean there's an easy way to explain why she doesn't bring this stuff up before, I just wish they would explain it already

i agree. This, however, makes me wonder about why Babies conceived on the island die in childbirth (along with the mother). It also makes me wonder about Ben's childhood friend (the girl who gave him the doll when they lived with Dharma).

Also, I didn't think that young Danielle didn't look enough like old Danielle. It's been about 16-17 years right? You don't change in your appearance that much in that amount of time.

Did Rousseau ever give any indication that she'd met Jin before? I can't remember. Of course, she went a little crazy, and it would've been 16 years ago..

Also, I didn't think that young Danielle didn't look enough like old Danielle. It's been about 16-17 years right? You don't change in your appearance that much in that amount of time.
Not really, I mean if she was 25 then, she'd be 41, that's a big age gap, add that to the stress and nutrition of spending that time alone on a island.
Did Rousseau ever give any indication that she'd met Jin before? I can't remember. Of course, she went a little crazy, and it would've been 16 years ago..

Well I don't think they ever had any interactions, never talked to each other, but Jinn certainly knew of Rousseau. It's definitely believable she would never recognize him 16 years later. Also anyone else think Jinn will use the term Others being the first one to coin the term?

I caught up on all four episodes.

This show continues to be insane but I am enjoying it a lot. I like how they are fleshing out Faraday and Richard as they are two of the more interesting characters.

Some of the time travel stuff is confusing but it always is. This is Lost and I think it will all make sense by the end.

I think Ms. Hawking is Faraday's mother as well.

There's an H-Bomb on the island! That is definitely going to come into play somehow.

The French team discovered Jin! Yes! He lives! I hope we get to see how the sickness infects Rousseau and her team and whether she said happens actually does happen. Will Jin interfere?

I'm really excited. Lots of stuff has been happening and Lost proves why it's still such a great show.

I'm excited to see more of the young Danielle. I mostly would like to see her interaction with Ben... After all, he did take her child.

I really hope Sawyer and Juliet get together. For two reasons: One, they'd be a really, really hot couple. And two: then I could bust out my new nickname whenever I'd refer to the two of them: Julawyer!

I really hope Sawyer and Juliet get together. For two reasons: One, they'd be a really, really hot couple. And two: then I could bust out my new nickname whenever I'd refer to the two of them: Julawyer!

I really hope not, the whole love square here is too much already.

I really hope not, the whole love square here is too much already.
What Random said.

Plus, they are TERRIBLE for each other. They're on-screen chemistry is okay as it is. As a couple? No way. Jack & Juliet are better off match.

Latest posts

Back