Lost *spoilers*

So wait... if Richard gets the compas from Locke... and Locke gets it from Richard.... then where did the compas come from? Isnt that a paradox?

i think i just broke my brain. Either one of them should have 2 compasses in their posession at some point.

Last edited:
So wait... if Richard gets the compas from Locke... and Locke gets it from Richard.... then where did the compas come from? Isnt that a paradox?

i think i just broke my brain. Either one of them should have 2 compasses in their posession at some point.

Additionally, If Locke gives the compass to Richard who holds onto it for 50 years and gives it to Locke does that make the compass 50 years old? If it does, when he gives it to Richard who holds onto it for 50 years and gives it back to Locke is it 100? Hmm...

Lost probably has one, if not the best way to use time travel well in a storyline. It's definitely one of the best shows out there. Heroes should really get some advice from Lost's writers.

Jughead was great and just kept me wanting more. As a Filipino, I was also amused that the place where Desmond and Penny were vacationing was some island in the Philippines.

Lost probably has one, if not the best way to use time travel well in a storyline. It's definitely one of the best shows out there. Heroes should really get some advice from Lost's writers.

Jughead was great and just kept me wanting more. As a Filipino, I was also amused that the place where Desmond and Penny were vacationing was some island in the Philippines.

I agree. I decided that when I was watching the Constant and especially the new episodes. I like how there aren't any contradictions yet, but there are things that are being manipulated.

Although, I wonder what it'll mean for Daniel and the rest of the people on the island now that young Eloise Hawking knows he's from the future.

did you guys notice that before the island moved there were six people on the dinghy with Faraday (a woman, a man with a backpack, and a man wearing a red shirt on the port side and Faraday and a man in a blue shirt and another man wearing a grey shirt on the bow side). After the flash there are only five on the dinghy. Only the woman and Frogurt (who wasn't on the dinghy at all) are on the port side. The other three from the bow side are still there.

Maybe just a screw up?

did you guys notice that before the island moved there were six people on the dinghy with Faraday (a woman, a man with a backpack, and a man wearing a red shirt on the port side and Faraday and a man in a blue shirt and another man wearing a grey shirt on the bow side). After the flash there are only five on the dinghy. Only the woman and Frogurt (who wasn't on the dinghy at all) are on the port side. The other three from the bow side are still there.

Maybe just a screw up?

I watched the season 4 finale through The Lie with a friend to get him caught up, and noticed this.
I was disappointed. It's quite the screw up.

Maybe just a screw up?

Maybe one guy did get caught in it, maybe it was Scott or Steve? I seriously hope no more red shirts die, it's getting tiresome

Maybe one guy did get caught in it, maybe it was Scott or Steve? I seriously hope no more red shirts die, it's getting tiresome

It's a pretty obvious retcon. I think they wanted to give Frogurt some spotlight so people will get extremely annoyed and cheer when he burns.

So has anyone floated the idea that Widmoore was being groomed for the position that Ben eventually took. Possibly with Ben manipulating Widmoore into doing something that would get his excommunicated from The Others. That'd explain the "Everything you've ever had you stole from me" line.

And why were they all in uniform? That really caught me off guard.

So has anyone floated the idea that Widmoore was being groomed for the position that Ben eventually took. Possibly with Ben manipulating Widmoore into doing something that would get his excommunicated from The Others. That'd explain the "Everything you've ever had you stole from me" line.

And why were they all in uniform? That really caught me off guard.

Oh yeah, I definitely think this is the case. When arrives there's going to be a lot of rivalry much like Ben and Locke, though much more heated.

And they kept the military supplies from the guys they killed. I'd image they were a bit low on new clothing. Just like how their using the guns now instead of their arrows

Maybe just a screw up?

and by bow i obviously mean starboard...what a landlubber!

You guys know about the schedule change coming up, right?

Episode 6 and episode 7 have been swapped. So, what was supposed to be episode 7, "316", is now episode 6 and episode six, "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham" is now episode seven... Episode 7 will also have four additional minutes, too. The reasons aren't clear, but ABC has stated this is the new line up.

you guys know about the schedule change coming up, right?

Episode 6 and episode 7 have been swapped. So, what was supposed to be episode 7, "316", is now episode 6 and episode six, "the life and death of jeremy bentham" is now episode seven... Episode 7 will also have four additional minutes, too. The reasons aren't clear, but abc has stated this is the new line up.

ABC is JUMPING THROUGH TIME!!!

Latest posts

Back