Lost *spoilers*

I kinda like this, but unfortunately it was kinda ruined for me due to seeing too many theories that got it right. I really didn't feel that surprised, specially with the first scene. But it was still very good, I love Hurley in the action hero situations and not having a clue. And the one line "Open up it's the ghost of Christmas Future" had me on the ground. The one big problem with the flashes, is that it feels more like a stand alone movie plot as oppose to a part of the series. But I am enjoying the idea of learning more about the island
Faraday's mother = Mrs. Hawking?

Well she's not in Oxford where Desmond is going

A great premiere. I had heard what I thought was a lot about the episode(s), but nothing could have ever spoiled EVERYTHING. There was a lot touched on within these two episodes... And what's different about it is that, where Season 4 got to be too much of a headache, we're arriving at a place where these wrinkles in time are obvious and more understandable. Which is good.

A few things I'd like to point out that I liked about the episodes...

1.) They have brought a lot of minor characters to interesting places this season. Already, the people who look like they will stand out are Dan, Des, and (I'm only speculating) Chang and Hawking. These characters were very well fleshed out/involved with what was going on. I thought it was so cool how they have Desmond intertwined to the fate of the people on the island... The rules don't apply to Desmond! So neat and I'm glad these characters get to shine.

2.) Ms. Hawking and Ben knowing each other... Predictable, kind of... But still surprising in a way due to the nature of their relationship. She sort of had power over him, in some way or another. I thought that was interesting.

3.) The show moved swimmingly without the typical flash forward/flash back format. I was nervous that it just wouldn't be Lost without, but it's Lost without because we're getting somewhere more than ever before. So, yea, the new format is definitely cool.

4.) A question -- how was Locke able to kill the one guy with a knife? The past can't be changed, right? I thought that was interesting...

5.) Your ideas about Hawking being Faraday's mother is interesting... But I want to believe she's related to Charlotte.

6.) Anyway, I only have good things to say about the episode... I'm on board for next week.

I love Desmond. And Farraday.

I started tearing up at the friggin' recap of Des's reunion with Penny.

And Farraday going to him at the hatch was just super geeky cool.

Last edited:
:cry: Seriously? Come on.

For some reason that makes me want to take ur milk money and tie you to a flag pole. :D

I will SO tell the principal on you.

What can I say? I'm a sensitive guy. But I bet I'm not the only one on the site that happened to. Right?

Anyone?

Little help?

Same thing happened to me. It's that great of a moment.

Hellooooo....lunch money.

Apparently someone needs their drawers run up a flagpole also. :lol:

You fellas need to rinse the sand outta ur vaginas and quit ur sobbing over Des and Penny.

Honestly, I was a little irritated by all of Desmonds constant whining about "Penny this" and "Penny that".

I'm like "Dude!!! Ur a Puss!!! No wonder her old man hates you!!! Get some stones ya sissy!!! SHEESH!!!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back