Lost *spoilers*

Well (uh... I'm going to spoiler this just in case...)
I expect not so much to see the death of Bentham earlier than episode 6, I just expect to see Bentham earlier than episode 6. I feel like they set that up as the big cliffhanger of season 4 and it will need to be addressed somewhat in the first couple of episodes. They can't just let it hang in the air like that, nor have they previously (the hatch, the others, the freighter) those things they dropped on us during the finale have all been addressed right off. That means we should be getting to Bentham and the Vanishing Island relatively soon or you are going to lose people I think. And I guess it doesn't mean we WON'T see Bentham sooner; I will just be surprised if everything that has to do with Bentham doesn't exist until the 6th episode.

The spoiler in the episode title is something we know is going to be revealed! None of that needs to be spoilertexted...

If an episode was titled "The One where Ben kills Aaron and Juliet and Sawyer fall in love" that would be one thing...

*shrug* You peoples is crazy.

Just trying to be polite. It may not spoil that it exists but it does spoil when it would happens.
Besides, it doesn't take that much effort to highlight the text.

People are always rambling on about spoilers in this thread no matter what you do. You can't win. It doesn't matter. It's better to be safe and careful.

More spoilers from recent shoots:

Locke (in wheelchair for some reason) encounters Abaddon, Walt and Ben in New York, I think.

Last edited:
People are always rambling on about spoilers in this thread no matter what you do. You can't win. It doesn't matter. It's better to be safe and careful.

More spoilers from recent shoots:

Locke (in wheelchair for some reason) encounters Abaddon, Walt and Ben in New York, I think.
There is a theory that he won't be able to walk if he leaves the island

Last edited:
And another thing related to that, (and this is huge, I think so...)
while Locke and Abbadon are together, shots are fired and it looks like Abbadon is hit

Lost was referenced in I think last week's episode of Family Guy, and Stewie said he didnt want to go to the island for vacation because how Jack always breathes heavy, then them showing a clip of Jack beathing heavy after every word.

Lost was referenced in I think last week's episode of Family Guy, and Stewie said he didnt want to go to the island for vacation because how Jack always breathes heavy, then them showing a clip of Jack beathing heavy after every word.

And here is the clip.

January 21st at 8:00: Recap Special
January 21st at 9:00: Episode 501
January 21st at 10:00: Episode 502

****. YEAH.

Now that's what I'm talking about! I can't wait!

PS I saw that clip on Family Guy. They drew a pretty good Matthew Fox. :lol:

Last edited:
2mgnuqf.jpg

I think that poster looks a bit lame, they could have come up with something much more clever than that

Last edited:
Locke looks so happy compared to the others.

Latest posts

Back