Lost *spoilers*

There was a mini panel last night and, while there wasn't much said, there was some cool stuff.

-They mentioned that Jeremy Bentham was a name they chose due to the Bentham in history, who invented a prison where guards could watch prisoners without them noticing. Forget what the term is called, but I'll get it later for those too lazy to look it up. :-D Right now, I'm one of those people...

-They'd tell the freighter folks's story this season, but in a different way (and, they mentioned "better way") than a flashback.

-They mentioned Eko as the character they wished were still around, but the actor was getting island fever and had to go.

-Asked if the show was just being planned as they went along, Lindelof said that it was a lot of that and having a bigger picture for the first three seasons, but now that they have the end in sight, it's a lot of the bigger planning coming into play.

I can't remember what else was being said, but the meat of the Lost information will be coming some time today.

They also said the DVDs would allow fans to watch that season's many flash-forwards in linear form, in the order in which they occur in the narrative.

I'm looking forward to that. But no more Lost until February or next year? Boo. Hiss. I don't want to wait six more months. :cry: Atleast I get Season 4 in September.

Why is that news? It was said last year they'd be running the last few seasons non-stop from February-May.

Who said it was news? I just want more Lost sooner. The only news I had in my post was the bit about the Chronological Fast Forwards on the DVD. The rest was just whining.

I get the feeling that, at this point, maybe the mobisodes would say too much... Or too little. I can see why they have decided not to do them, although it might be harder for people to wait out the wait.

Eh, I remember Elizabeth Mitchell's commentary with Lindelof, and they seemed like they were flirting the entire time... :-/ What could the actors possibly contribute to this?

Eh, I remember Elizabeth Mitchell's commentary with Lindelof, and they seemed like they were flirting the entire time... :-/ What could the actors possibly contribute to this?

Not much, I guess, but the commentary for "The Man Behind the Curtain" is a must-listen for any die-hard LOSTie.

The title for the Season 5 premiere?
"Because You Left."

I heard that, too. EW, too, right? So, it's pretty much official.

ALSO, did anyone see the video with Marv Candle from Comic Con? Very interesting stuff in it, if you ask me...

For one thing, there's speculation now saying that Miles is Candle's son, or somehow related to him.

And another thing, there's the camera man of that video. People are saying that it's Faraday... Hmm... Candle makes it clear that he's sending it from the past.

Evidently,

There will be a new character this season, a high priced attorney named Dan. People are speculating that this name isn't actually his name due to Faraday's first name and the way the producers casted characters last time with false names to dissuade the internet community from making any assumptions. My guess? He'll play a similar role to what Matthew Abaddon was doing since our man Lance is doing the Fringe now.

Latest posts

Back