Lost *spoilers*

I thought it was a great episode. Much better than the disappointing Desmond episode.

You sir are insane.

We now have a definite confirmation that Charles Widmore is the one trying to find the island (I should do a Jack of Hearts and go on about how I called it) and I'm pretty sure we now have the answer to "the sickness". The gas is what killed The DHARMA Initiative and maybe even Danielle's crew...

You know, anymore I doubt Danielle ever had a crew. Too much of her story just doesn't work. I still can't wait for her Flashback episode to see exactly whats up with her.

Also, it seems Michael is going to be Ben's man on the boat, but that seems too obvious... I'm hoping there'll be a surprise reveal... like KELVIN, which would be awesome. More Clancy Brown is always good.

I'd prefer Kelvin myself.

who was KLEVIN again?

The man in the Hatch with Desmond, and the US Officer that had Sayid doing his dirty work.

so say its michael on the boat, I assume the deal was struck before michael and walt left the island.

Now did michael reach the mainland first or was it intended that michael cross paths with the boat?

and where's walt, on the boat? home?

who was KLEVIN again?

I'm actually assuming that at the end of Season 2, when Michael and Walt left the island on the boat, they somehow weren't able to get away (or something else of a similar nature), setting them up to rely on Ben. I guess Ben promised to let Michael go home after he completed his spying for Ben. Remember, in island time, since the end of Season 2, its only been two months.

My mom always tries to figure out anagrams of any weird character name because they usually mean something.

Harper Stanhope = Pharaoh's Serpent a.k.a. those snake firecrackers that grow when you light them and then turn to ash.

Harper Stanhope is the Black Smoke.

Last edited:
After last week's episode, I thought that what killed Danielle's crew was the same thing that killed Minkowski...

Minkowski is in next weeks episode, so either he's not as dead as he seemed (go Mikhail!) or he's in a flashback. Now what i'd love is if we had Minkowski as a lucid time traveler in flashbacks trying to tell people whats going on.

But wasn't Minkowski's mind travelling forward, not back, because he remembered being the ship's communication's officer until going through the field and becoming unstuck from time?

No, he was traveling from the present "island time" to the past "Ferris Wheel time"

Desmond was traveling from the past "Army Time" to the present "Island Time"

[URL="http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0 said:
Doc Jensen[/URL]]Desmond had the time-warp blues, but freighter freak Minkowski had Marty McFly Mania: Due to his own exposure to electromagnetic magic, he began psychically commuting back to a pleasant day on a Ferris wheel.

Of course it also says Minkowski is dead in the article too. But he's listed as being in the next episode on the info box on my TV and that hasn't steered me wrong yet. Thankfully neither this week or next week have mention of either Michael or Inmans actor so that bit won't be spoiled.

A lot of people are saying Libby is on the boat. As Ben's man. Not Michael... Although I've heard both. I'm of the belief that it's Michael.

Minkowski is in next weeks episode, so either he's not as dead as he seemed (go Mikhail!) or he's in a flashback. Now what i'd love is if we had Minkowski as a lucid time traveler in flashbacks trying to tell people whats going on.

Jesus guys, a little spoiler alert, please??

:x

You too, Proj.

I ain't taggin whats mostly speculation in a spoiler marked thread. All I said for sure is that Fischer Stevens is credited for the next episode.

Exactly everything said here is pure speculation or a rumor. Until the show airs how can one actually know what gonna go down.

Unless a poster here is one of the producers :)

now wouldnt that be something ...

My mom always tries to figure out anagrams of any weird character name because they usually mean something.

Harper Stanhope = Pharaoh's Serpent a.k.a. those snake firecrackers that grow when you light them and then turn to ash.

Harper Stanhope is the Black Smoke.

:roll:

http://bp3.blogger.com/_n3eH1jI8AZ8/R9JzPxhsccI/AAAAAAAACl8/9OPr6Zmv05A/s1600-h/s4ep8-hq1.jpg

This is a promo picture for 4x08. Don't click if you don't want to know.

We all already knew. If anyone thought otherwise, it was wishful thinking. We all knew the actor playing Michael was coming back, and this was the likeliest place for him to turn up (especially given the break brought about by the writer's strike).

I say Minkowski is in the next episode because they still need to show the body.

Most likely...or you know, in a flashback.

Latest posts

Back