Lost *spoilers*

I definitely agree. The fact that they felt like they had to give Desmond this new direction is just... ugh. It annoys me. Why can't it just be about normal people on a weird island, rather than weird people on a weirder island?

As far as I can tell, the actor who plays Charlie wanted to leave the show. They were going to kill him off in the finale. They wanted to build suspense. They then introduced the idea that Desmond knew he was going to die, because he time traveled when the Hatch imploded or whatever. But it still doesn't make sense. Ugh. My head hurts. Why couldn't they just keep doing what they did best?

I'm worried this whole time displacement thing is going to get really weird.

The thing about Desmond needing to contact Penny again was a bit retarded.

Last edited:
Tonight's episode has something very interesting going on. I don't want to say anything, but I know a bit about what's going on in the episode, and i'll say this - Kate's episode was possibly the worst Lost episode in a long, long time, Desmond's episode kicked ***, and Juliet's? Tonight's episode will be awesome. So, so far in the season we've had one pit fall... Nice.

Tonight's episode has something very interesting going on. I don't want to say anything, but I know a bit about what's going on in the episode, and i'll say this - Kate's episode was possibly the worst Lost episode in a long, long time, Desmond's episode kicked ***, and Juliet's? Tonight's episode will be awesome. So, so far in the season we've had one pit fall... Nice.

I'll be watching, as always.

I missed last week's episode, so I caught it on the rebroadcast tonight. I'll admit, Desmond has been, since his introduction, my favorite character.

I will tell you know, I was panicky towards the end that Penny wouldn't pick up the phone, and I literally melted down and sobbed my heart out when she did. I know you guys don't do sappy lovey stuff, but that melted my heart.

So far, the Juliette one kicked ***.

Well we now know that Ben is completely pyscho creepy. I like that we got Juliet's reason for wanted Ben dead.

Also, I love how we could have been speculating who's friehgter that was and what they want with the island, than we get a huge reveal all at once just thrown into our laps.

I missed last week's episode, so I caught it on the rebroadcast tonight. I'll admit, Desmond has been, since his introduction, my favorite character.

I will tell you know, I was panicky towards the end that Penny wouldn't pick up the phone, and I literally melted down and sobbed my heart out when she did. I know you guys don't do sappy lovey stuff, but that melted my heart.
I have to say, I'm not big on love stories in general cause they're usually crap, but that did melt my heart too
I see michael maybe being the inside man on the boat
I love how they said in the preview "And someone you'd thought you'd never see again returns" and I'm betting we all know it's going to be Michael.

See, here's what I don't like.

Last season Juliette was an "Other", so she's mysterious and sinister and when Kate tries to ambush her with a wooden pole, she both reacts superhumanly fast and uses some sort of martial arts flip to put Kate down because all the Others are mysteriously fighting experts because they're the villain and thus have to be more powerful.

Now, Juliet is one of the good guys. Totally vulnerable and kind and open. The new "enemy" attacks her with a pole, and what happens? She's knocked to the ground and flailing around for her life.

Having said that, this was pretty good overall and I enjoyed it more that last week's episode.

This episode brought up a lot of interesting stuff. More Other back story, and more depth into the Freighter Folk. Very cool.

The most glaring mystery I want answered is how Ben communicated to Harper (Another literary icon being alluded to? Harper Lee?). He's not psychic from what we know... Could it have been Jacob? We'll have to see... I think they emphasized enough that there was SOMETHING there although we can't understand for now.

All in all, I liked it. A very good episode... And certainly keeping up with the coolness of the last episode as well.

I see michael maybe being the inside man on the boat

I love how they said in the preview "And someone you'd thought you'd never see again returns" and I'm betting we all know it's going to be Michael.

Its definitly Michael who's Ben's spy on the freighter. We'll know for sure at the end of next week's episode. But have no doubt, its Michael.

I thought it was a great episode. Much better than the disappointing Desmond episode.

We now have a definite confirmation that Charles Widmore is the one trying to find the island (I should do a Jack of Hearts and go on about how I called it) and I'm pretty sure we now have the answer to "the sickness". The gas is what killed The DHARMA Initiative and maybe even Danielle's crew...

Also, it seems Michael is going to be Ben's man on the boat, but that seems too obvious... I'm hoping there'll be a surprise reveal... like KELVIN, which would be awesome. More Clancy Brown is always good.

so say its michael on the boat, I assume the deal was struck before michael and walt left the island.

Now did michael reach the mainland first or was it intended that michael cross paths with the boat?

and where's walt, on the boat? home?

who was KLEVIN again?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back