Lost *spoilers*

Charlie.jpg

I'm all those things, especially the drugs.

You are the perfect personification of a walking psilocybin.

For Christ's sake, did anyone get anything besides Locke or Charlie on that personality test?

Last edited:
So it's official: Due to the Strike, LOST Season 4 will be 13 Episodes, not 16 as previously promised. Says Carlton Cuse, "the story will have to be compressed".

Source: Hollywood Reporter

So it's official: Due to the Strike, LOST Season 4 will be 13 Episodes, not 16 as previously promised. Says Carlton Cuse, "the story will have to be compressed".

Mother****er.

I mean... mother****er!

Okay. This could be not too bad. Maybe they'll have season 5 start a little earlier because of it.

Please?

Last edited:
Only three episode, I imaged much it would ahve just been filler.

In a 24 episode season I'd agree with you. No more Nikki and Paulo stuff, but a 16 episode season should have been fairly tight. I'm worried things will be rushed now.

YES!

Mother****er.

I mean... mother****er!

Okay. This could be not too bad. Maybe they'll have season 5 start a little earlier because of it.

Please?

Not a bad thing. Better than only 8, and will allow them to still tell the same story they need to, just in 3 less episodes. Not a big deal.

Well, it beats 8.

Exactly.

Seriously.

And at least they can wrap it up to some degree, which is better than the cliffhanger they mentioned previously.

Thats how I'm looking at it. Some stuff might be a bit rushed in response, but I have faith in the Lost writing team they'll be able to condense it down a bit without sacrificing story quality.

I also wonder if those 3 episodes will ever be made up. Will next season be 19 episodes instead of 16? I only ask because of the contracts signed with ABC comissioning 48 more episodes total, spread over 3 seasons of 16 episodes each for these last three seasons...will they just let those 3 episodes go, or will we see those numbers made up at some point?

On a side note, I hope since the season is only 13 episodes instead of 16, they'll include the Missing Pieces mobisodes with the Season 4 DVD set, to offset the shorter season.

EDIT:

Ok, so according to Carlton Cuse, they'll make up the 3 episodes in Seasons 5 and 6. They'll most likely incorporate two extra in Season 5, and 1 extra in Season 6, to still make up the 48 episode order.

Also, there will be at least a 4 week hiatus between episode 8 "Meet Kevin Johnson", the Michael episode that airs on March 20. So episode 9 will air sometime in late April, early May, and the series finale will air sometime in early or mid June.

Why thank you.

You're welcome, my dainty little shroom-man.

Last edited:
A couple names, including Fisher Stevens and another really cool one have been in the credits but haven't showed up on the show yet.

Also, it looked like Mira Furlan(Danielle) has been added to the regular cast, which is awesome.

Fisher Stevens is George Minkowski.

And no, Mira Furlan isn't a regular... yet.

It may have been that her name came right after Jeff Fahey's (who is surprisingly only a guest star, too) that you thought they were still listing the regulars.

Another victim of the strike: the long-awaited Jin-Hurley ping-pong tournament.

See the link for a possible time change regarding LOST (again!) as well as the producers' plans to break after 7 episodes rather than 8. (Trust me, it's for the better. As for the time change, although it sounds stinky at first, they're really setting LOST up to be king of the ratings again.)

It would seem that ABC Thursdays may soon wind up being

8:00 Ugly Betty
9:00 Grey's Anatomy
10:00 LOST

A one-two-three ratings punch if ever I saw one.

Still loathe the concept, but the actual story going on in this one was cool, as was the end. I guess the ultimate reason is that they have a lot of material about what happens after they leave the island, but don't want to have an actual season without the island.

The on-island stuff was great.

Latest posts

Back