Lost *spoilers*

I keep thinking Aaron since we haven't heard him speak.

You think the infant Aaron is a liklier suspect than Christian? :roll:

Then again, you never know...

I'm calling the identity of Ben's mole is Michael. (Theory, not spoiler)
You probably didn't hear it here first. But, please, humor me if it turns out true.

It does make a certain amount of sense. I can see it working out that way.

Also, interesting aside relating to the Lost timeline...this episode (Confirmed Dead) marked Christmas Eve. I wonder if they will acknowledge Christmas itself in the next episode. I don't mean everyone sitting around a palm tree exchanging mangos for gifts, but just a mention in passing. I can see Hurley mentioning "Dude, today's Christmas" in somber tones, given the current state of affairs on the island, in contrast to the usual "happy" tone of the holiday. Hopefully nothing more than that.

Last edited:
Dan reminded me of Jack Sparrow for some reason, which I thought was real cool. Kinda got a pirate swagger.. His mental illness leaves me to believe that it's this character that'll get us to Libby being in the mental institution. Faraday and Libby had something together, I would bet it.

Miles can talk to ghosts, I thought that was pretty cool... Was that Eko that he exorcised from that woman's house? Hmm... Anyway, other than that it seems like he'll be the most evil of the new characters. I wonder if this means he can force a conversation with Jacob...

Frank and Charlotte are alright, but I don't think we've seen enough of them to really get an idea of where they're coming from.

And if I had to guess who the mole was, I'd say either Michael or Dan Faraday. We'll see though. It should be interesting. I'm just hoping it doesn't get drawn out as to who is working for Ben...

Also, did anyone else get the idea that Ben had been off the island?

Dan reminded me of Jack Sparrow for some reason, which I thought was real cool. Kinda got a pirate swagger.. His mental illness leaves me to believe that it's this character that'll get us to Libby being in the mental institution. Faraday and Libby had something together, I would bet it.

Miles can talk to ghosts, I thought that was pretty cool... Was that Eko that he exorcised from that woman's house? Hmm... Anyway, other than that it seems like he'll be the most evil of the new characters. I wonder if this means he can force a conversation with Jacob...

Frank and Charlotte are alright, but I don't think we've seen enough of them to really get an idea of where they're coming from.
What I like about them is that I originally thought they were going to be scheming new bad guys (The Others version 2), particularly from the previews we got of twitchy Dan But they seem like normal people with flaws, choose from a higher reason. I like that

I like how the new people have a very unique personalities. That guy talks to ghosts. That is ironic.

I bet they explain the whispers using him. If you read the transcripts of them on Lostpedia they really lend themselves to being ghosts.

I don't think the picture above proves it's christian, it could still be someone else, like not an existing member of the cast.

Well, Christian's actor is credited for the episode and in the link above with the run up for this weeks episode they talk about it being Christian in an interview with Jorge Garcia.

I just hope the reintroductionof walt, doesn't cause it to go all Animal Man - with JJ abrams explaining how walt has aged in real life.

You think the infant Aaron is a liklier suspect than Christian? :roll:

Then again, you never know...

It does make a certain amount of sense. I can see it working out that way.

Well guys, with the discovery of the Dharma collar in the archaeological dig I think any theory that has the phrase Time Travel in it can become a whole lot more valid. It also makes teh corpses from season one a whole lot less mysterious.

I don't know why, but right now, I really like Dan.

Me too. I get the feeling he might be BKV's baby on the show.

I don't think it was Eko's spirit since that Flashback was set in California but it certainly looked like Eko's picture on the wall. Maybe he had a son that made it out of Nigeria?

Definatly.

I really liked this episode.

I wondered the same thing. Wikipedia says she's supposed to have a guest role spot in the seventh episode. So, I don't know.

You heard her voice when Miles called back to the Freighter and asked for his superior.

****. Oceanic covered up the loss of the plane. Oceanic is aware of the island

YES. I really like this theory. That's why they were flying so many flights in the pacific ocean, and why the Pilot was 'off course.' Perhaps he was ordered to fly in that area of the Ocean, by Oceanic, in hopes of locating the Island.
Now...is Oceanic the remnants of the Dharma Initiative?

I'm wondering, and maybe this is me watching Final Destination too much, but my guess that the Oceanic Six are people who were supposed to be on 815, but fate somehow kept them off the plane (like the crazy pilot guy).

I also was thinking, the pilotCorpse, wasn't he the pilot that got eaten by the monster?

That was a decent episode... but I have one question...

In the credits it said that Zoe Bell was going to be in this episode, so I'm wondering, who the hell did she play?

A couple names, including Fisher Stevens and another really cool one have been in the credits but haven't showed up on the show yet.

Also, it looked like Mira Furlan(Danielle) has been added to the regular cast, which is awesome.

Also, interesting aside relating to the Lost timeline...this episode (Confirmed Dead) marked Christmas Eve. I wonder if they will acknowledge Christmas itself in the next episode. I don't mean everyone sitting around a palm tree exchanging mangos for gifts, but just a mention in passing. I can see Hurley mentioning "Dude, today's Christmas" in somber tones, given the current state of affairs on the island, in contrast to the usual "happy" tone of the holiday. Hopefully nothing more than that.

That'll probably happen, I hope, but what's more, think about what happened two days later a few hundred miles away in 2004.

They'd HAVE to feel it.

I don't know why, but right now, I really like Dan.

I do too.

Good one.

Miles can talk to ghosts, I thought that was pretty cool... Was that Eko that he exorcised from that woman's house?

I think a relative of Rose, like a nephew, would be much more likely.

Frank is cool. I could see him and Locke becoming an awesome duo.

Could be. Sharp outfit, too.

I'm wondering, and maybe this is me watching Final Destination too much, but my guess that the Oceanic Six are people who were supposed to be on 815, but fate somehow kept them off the plane (like the crazy pilot guy).

But Hurley was one of them...

I also was thinking, the pilotCorpse, wasn't he the pilot that got eaten by the monster?

Of course, they showed Greg Grunberg's picture on the news clip.

But Hurley was one of them...
Right, I'm certian the Oceanic six are people who got off the island that the public knows of.
I think he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Christian's actor is credited for the episode and in the link above with the run up for this weeks episode they talk about it being Christian in an interview with Jorge Garcia.

Exactly. Its clearly him in the scene in Jacob's cabin.

Well guys, with the discovery of the Dharma collar in the archaeological dig I think any theory that has the phrase Time Travel in it can become a whole lot more valid. It also makes teh corpses from season one a whole lot less mysterious.

I'm apprehensive about the whole time travel/anomaly thing. I suppose in some psuedo-scientific fictional sense, it can work. I also have faith in the Lost writing team in partially explaining it if that is the case...dropping enough info to understand some of it, but a lot is left a mystery, etc. Typical Lost formula.

Me too. I get the feeling he might be BKV's baby on the show.

I can see that.

That'll probably happen, I hope, but what's more, think about what happened two days later a few hundred miles away in 2004.

They'd HAVE to feel it.

Exactly. I remember Lindelof and Cuse saying they'd address the tsunami in the show. Though, as far as I know, nothing has been mentioned or rumored about flooding, disaster, etc, on the island itself in any of the upcoming 8 episodes. Timeline wise by the fourth or fifth episode, they should be seeing some major waves about to wipe out the island. Maybe Jack and company get off the island just before the flood waves hit, and Locke and his crew are safe being at a higher elevation in the Others barracks. Though I doubt that, as they'd have to cram 6 more episodes into a period of 2 days.

Stumbled across this:

Lost Personality Test - Which Lost Character Are You?

I took the test and received the following result:

You are John Locke.

You're philosophical and mystical with a slightly askew view of reality. Your will is strong as oak, but you often question your place in the world. You might be bald.

Pretty accurate, really, if I do say so myself. Lets break it down for a second:

You're philosophical and mystical with a slightly askew view of reality.

Probably from the pot and my own natural bit of crazy.

Your will is strong as oak, but you often question your place in the world.

I am one stubborn son of a *****, and at 26 still haven't figured out just what I want to do with my life. Procrastination is fun!

You might be bald.

Holy ****!

You are Charlie

You are creative and a worldly man-child. You are well liked but sometimes emotionally weak. It is possible that you are addicted to hard drugs, fallen in love with a blonde Australian, and have been in a British rock band
Hmm, a bit off

Hmm, a bit off

Apparently only wrong with the hard drugs. After all, there was that time you fell in love with a blond, one-legged Australian. And you spent the summer of 2003 playing the accordian in a British punk rock band. Those in themselves lend some credence to you being "worldly". The UC Cartoons certainly took creativity (and that actually happened). And I've always viewed you as an emotionally weak man-child, so I think overall it hit the mark almost dead on. We all know you're not a drug user. I'm surprised I didn't come up as Charlie, speaking of which.

Point.

Set.

Match.

Last edited:
Apparently only wrong with the hard drugs. After all, there was that time you fell in love with a blond, one-legged Australian. And you spent the summer of 2003 playing the accordian in a British punk rock band. Those in themselves lend some credence to you being "worldly". The UC Cartoons certainly took creativity (and that actually happened). And I've always viewed you as an emotionally weak man-child, so I think overall it hit the mark almost dead on. We all know you're not a drug user. I'm surprised I didn't come up as Charlie, speaking of which.

Point.

Set.

Match.

touche-1.jpg

That was a decent episode... but I have one question...

In the credits it said that Zoe Bell was going to be in this episode, so I'm wondering, who the hell did she play? I didn't see her anywhere in there, unless she just did the freefall stunt for Charlotte. If she's playing Charlotte, she's had quite a bit of plastic surgery.

Zoe's always been one hell of a stuntwoman, but she's never been that easy on the eyes.
Awesome.

Zoe Bell is my hero.

[youtube]TG3ojzl8wj8[/youtube]

ZoeBellisAwesome.jpg

Charlie.jpg

I'm all those things, especially the drugs.

So I've got a theory. Not a particularly in depth one, but a theory none the less. I re-watched The 23rd Psalm last night with the commentary on when I couldn't sleep. In it they mention that the images in the Monsters cloud when it observed Eko were specifically chosen, each being story seeds for later in the show. One of them, one the specifically pointed out was a woman.

Now when Miles does his ghostbusting thing at the old ladies house she says its her Grandsons ghost. On the wall is a picture of a boy who looks similar, but not identical to young Eko. The camera lingers over this picture for a moment.

I'm thinking Eko had a son he didn't know about. One that fell pretty close to the tree. As for how he grew up in Englewood, thats for a flashback.

It doesn't cover the picture frames changing after Miles does his thing though.

Latest posts

Back