Lost *spoilers*

It god damned better. Actually I'd rather we got some closure on the statue, or maybe something with the whispers. Honestly anything. I'd really like a straight answer on anything. Just one.

Please?

Agreed. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get anything that big. I doubt the statue thing will even be addressed in the remaining seven episodes (I'd heard they planned on exploring it in the 4th season, but that was said back between the 2nd and 3rd seasons...things might've changed). I haven't heard any rumors about it, and thats usually the best indicator before episodes air.

For the first time ever, I won't be able to see LOST when it airs. Instead, I'll be cuttin' Footloose.

I wonder what time the episode goes online/on iTunes?

Really? Because Lock/Terry O'Quinn has blue/green eyes as shown here.

1X04_LockeEye.jpg

Where as the eye in the cabin was fairly ambiguous, looking more like a brown

180px-Eye.png

That's the wrong photo. Terry O'Quinn's blue-green eye is what popped up in the window when Hurley was looking the place over. That's how I recognized him.

The photo in this post is from "The Man Behind The Curtain", when Jacob makes his first actual appearance when all those objects start flying around the cabin. I paused the DVD and looked at that last week, to make sure it wasn't one of Locke or Ben's eyes. They cut to it for maybe a second, after we see the mysterious figure suddenly in the chair and right before Locke runs out.

That's the wrong photo. Terry O'Quinn's blue-green eye is what popped up in the window when Hurley was looking the place over. That's how I recognized him.

The photo in this post is from "The Man Behind The Curtain", when Jacob makes his first actual appearance when all those objects start flying around the cabin. I paused the DVD and looked at that last week, to make sure it wasn't one of Locke or Ben's eyes. They cut to it for maybe a second, after we see the mysterious figure suddenly in the chair and right before Locke runs out.

Well, I took it from a review of the pertinent episode. Having now found the eye in question I still say its not definitively Locke. And the scene in Man Behind the Curtain tells us nothing. The role of Jacob hadn't been cast yet. The man in the chair in the episode was the Propmaster and the eye has yet to be identified. The producers have since cast Jacob saying that "he... is someone who has been seen before, but not heard."

JacobEye4x01-wide.jpg

From Lostpedia

Well, I took it from a review of the pertinent episode. Having now found the eye in question I still say its not definitively Locke.

It looks too dark to tell for sure there, but I remember thinking during the actual scene, while the eye was still on camera, "oh, it's Locke" because the eye looked his trademark blue-green. That, plus him showing up right after in the middle of nowhere, leads me to believe its him.

And the scene in Man Behind the Curtain tells us nothing. The role of Jacob hadn't been cast yet. The man in the chair in the episode was the Propmaster and the eye has yet to be identified. The producers have since cast Jacob saying that "he... is someone who has been seen before, but not heard."

Well, during that scene Locke and Ben were they only other people in the cabin, and neither of them have black eyes like that, so I assume it was(at least at the time) intended to be another shot of Jacob. Maybe they'll change the colour in the future, but I still think it was Locke, not Jacob who popped up in the window.

I'm very interested by what Ben said on the Freighter people.

"You kill me and you'll never know how much of a threat they were."

Haroom....

Best non-finale episode in quite some time.

"I have answers, John!"

"What's the monster? The Black Smoke? What is it?"

"..."

*cocks gun*

^New most satisfying moment in LOST history.
Seriously, its about time someone just came out and ask

I'm calling the identity of Ben's mole is Michael. (Theory, not spoiler)
You probably didn't hear it here first. But, please, humor me if it turns out true.

Also I love how they mentioned Walt.

"It was Walt, except... taller"

And I'm very curious on these helicopter people, exactly what their connection to flight 815. We know why the pilot was concerned, but why the others as well?

It was very interesting.

I like how the new people have a very unique personalities. That guy talks to ghosts. That is ironic.

"We are here for Benjamin Linus."

By the way, during the show we were trying to figure out where we'd seen the guy playing Dan before, and I said I'm not sure but he sure looks like Charles Manson. Afterwards we looked him up, and it turns out he actually played Manson in Helter Skelter(2006)!

Also, good theory S&P.

I don't think the picture above proves it's christian, it could still be someone else, like not an existing member of the cast.

Someone remind me about the bit with the rocks you're talking about?

I just hope the reintroductionof walt, doesn't cause it to go all Animal Man - with JJ abrams explaining how walt has aged in real life.

****. Oceanic covered up the loss of the plane. Oceanic is aware of the island. That guy who came to visit Hurley and hired naomi (kudos to me for calling him as a recurring character) might actually be working for Oceanic to begin with... OR THE GOVERNMENT!

Either that or Dharma (or its remnants) put a dummy plane in...

Still, Ghostman Miles, Pilotguy, Charlotte Ladypants and Twitchy Dan.... What is their deal??

This season is shaping up to be about 20 kinds of awesome.

Last edited:
That was a decent episode... but I have one question...

In the credits it said that Zoe Bell was going to be in this episode, so I'm wondering, who the hell did she play? I didn't see her anywhere in there, unless she just did the freefall stunt for Charlotte. If she's playing Charlotte, she's had quite a bit of plastic surgery.

Zoe's always been one hell of a stuntwoman, but she's never been that easy on the eyes.

That was a decent episode... but I have one question...

In the credits it said that Zoe Bell was going to be in this episode, so I'm wondering, who the hell did she play? I didn't see her anywhere in there, unless she just did the freefall stunt for Charlotte. If she's playing Charlotte, she's had quite a bit of plastic surgery.

Zoe's always been one hell of a stuntwoman, but she's never been that easy on the eyes.

I wondered the same thing. Wikipedia says she's supposed to have a guest role spot in the seventh episode. So, I don't know.

Latest posts

Back