Lost *spoilers*

Why would I delete discussion about something that aired 4 months ago?

Also, people can post spoilers about events not yet that occured, but those must be spoiler marked because they haven't appeared yet.

I'm really disappointed to hear you say that, Ice, especially about this show in particular.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: LOST is the one show that should be watched with unspoiled eyes, for maximum enjoyment. Heck, that's the reason why the show rocks the way it does. You never know what's going to happen next.

I know, I know you could post specific episode spoilers in spoiler text, but even then, I don't think that should happen in this thread. Only Damon & Carlton - approved teaser-spoilers should be allowed. Otherwise, I don't think I'd be able to read / post in this thread again. There'd be too many accidentally revealed spoilers and that would really ruin it for some of us. Remember when people were talking about flashforwards before the finale last season? I anticipated something like that happening in the thread, so I didn't visit it the week prior to the finale. I hated that.

I think the solution would be either a) eliminate the posting of SPECIFIC episode details from the thread (spoiler-marked or otherwise), meaning only having them get around here by PM, or b) create a separate thread called LOST -- Advanced Spoilers or something like that.

Remember, the whole season's gonna be filmed by the premiere and the internet's going to be a dangerous place to be for the type of LOST fan like me. I'd really like it if UC didn't become like the other advanced spoiler-heavy sites, just for these last few seasons.

Thanks for listening to my thoughts.

-- djf

I'm sorry, but there are no rules against that, and honestly, there should never be. It's news. It's rumors. It's discussion. It would be unfair to everyone because you don't want to be spoiled. I've said it MANY times before throughout threads that the only time a spoiler tag should be used in a spoiler thread is if it's about something that is not out.

If you have trouble stopping yourself from viewing spoilers, I can't help you there.

Good interview. I'm always questioning whether or not the writers of Lost know what the hell they are doing... This interview seemed to tackle their process pretty well. At least, enough for me to understand.

So according to Spoilerfix.com, the first episode of Season 4 is titled "The Beginning of the End" and will be focusing on multiple characters (probably exploring the post-island lives of some of the characters). Hurley and Sawyer specifically are mentioned.

Also, the title I like. Now that the show is at the half-way point in terms of seasons (more than half-way counting the number of episodes left versus the amount aired in the first three seasons), it makes sense. I'm giddy with excitement.

So according to Spoilerfix.com, the first episode of Season 4 is titled "The Beginning of the End" and will be focusing on multiple characters (probably exploring the post-island lives of some of the characters). Hurley and Sawyer specifically are mentioned.

Also, the title I like. Now that the show is at the half-way point in terms of seasons (more than half-way counting the number of episodes left versus the amount aired in the first three seasons), it makes sense. I'm giddy with excitement.

PLEASE put stuff like this in Spoiler tags, DiB.

Latest posts

Back