This is stupid. Who cares about Mangog? I'm pretty sure I've never even heard of him until now.

Aaaaaaaaaand that's all I'll be thinking about when I watch the movie.

You're welcome.

This is stupid. Who cares about Mangog? I'm pretty sure I've never even heard of him until now.

Typical fanboy response! Just because it's not Thanos or Kang or Dr. Doom or Galactus or Loki or the Wrecking Crew or Paste Pot Pete or Hypno Hustler or White Rabbit or Overdrive, you don't want to see him in the movie.

Mangog clearly has the potential to headline an Avengers movie. I'd rather see Hypno-Hustler, but I still think he's an inspired choice.

Last edited:
yes, clearly.

:d :d :d

(I was trying to make three big grinny faces, that got decapitalized because of the forum settings.... But looking at it, this is probably more appropriate anyway)

Last edited:
so, Ain't it Cool News is reporting that a newspaper from Albuquerque, New Mexico has the following quote:

'The Avengers" script will blend 'Iron Man', 'Thor', and 'Captain America: The First Avenger' story lines as the Avengers battle with two alien races, the Skrulls and the Kree.

But the source of this info is unconfirmed.

so, Ain't it Cool News is reporting that a newspaper from Albuquerque, New Mexico has the following quote:

But the source of this info is unconfirmed.

It seems like a pretty big thing to jump into with the first film. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to go all out in the first one, especially if they're worried they won't have the opportunity to make a sequel (which wouldn't be all that unusual).

So they're going with the Kree/Skrull War in the first one?

Didn't Marvel say that they weren't investing as much money into this film? It seems like capturing two warring alien races on film would be pretty costworthy, even if that kind of thing is right up Whedon's alley.

Not if you do it like SKYLINE and have the main characters just watch what's happening! I'm so smart.

4 Actresses up for the role of "Nick Fury's sidekick":

V star Morena Baccarin is on that list. Also said to be vying for the part are Jessica Lucas, Cobie Smulders and Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who are still negotiating their test deals for the part of a key member of the espionage agency run by Nick Fury, played in the Marvel movies by Jackson. Some earlier speculation pegged the role to be that of Avengers team member Janet van Dyne/the Wasp, but Marvel declined to comment.

Latest posts

Back