This is like something someone made as a trailer to a fanfiction story or a parody. It's completely ridiculous that he actually says 'superhero' in the same sentence as the phrase 'and there came a day'. What's he supposed to be reading? The Bible of the Future?

Silly.

have you ever noticed how pretty much every main Marvel comic has a small paragraph at the beginning summing up the main character/team? The narration Sam Jackson read is the intro paragraph from the Avengers books.

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand. On that day, the Avengers were born!

Seriously check it out, pretty much every avengers comic ever has some variation of that at the beginning.

have you ever noticed how pretty much every main Marvel comic has a small paragraph at the beginning summing up the main character/team? The narration Sam Jackson read is the intro paragraph from the Avengers books.

Seriously check it out, pretty much every avengers comic ever has some variation of that at the beginning.

I thought it sounded familiar. Good catch!

Apparently there's a secret teaser trailer attached to either Thor or Captain America that reveals that
Loki
is the main villain of the film. There's also a rumour that
he gets his hands on the Cosmic Cube and brings the Skrulls to earth.

This definitely sounds like the biggest superhero movie yet.

Apparently there's a secret teaser trailer attached to either Thor or Captain America that reveals that
Loki

So...The Dark Knight Rises or The Avengers, which one will make more money?

TDKR

With how much it's going to cost to make the Avengers movie, it'll have to do absolutely gang-busters to make more profit than TDKR

Loki

is there a source for this info?

Am I the only one who thinks that Mark Ruffalo looks more like Eric Bana than he does Edward Norton?

Loki

Huh. Well, that sounds convoluted.

Huh. Well, that sounds convoluted.

I heard that
Baron Helmut Zemo
is appearing in The Avengers since
his father Baron Heinrich Zemo
appears in Captain America.
Loki, Zemo, the Skrulls, the Cosmic Cube...

I'm assuming that it is confirmed that Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans, etc. have the Avengers movie worked into their contracts as well as any sequels - does anyone know if it includes more than one Avengers movie?

I'm assuming that it is confirmed that Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans, etc. have the Avengers movie worked into their contracts as well as any sequels - does anyone know if it includes more than one Avengers movie?

I don't think so, I never heard anything about Avenger sequels. Which is odd. But I think Marvel want to do more lower budget films after Avengers

wasn't Sam Jackson in a 9-movie contract?
Iron Man 2 & 3 (I don't think 1 counted)
Thor
Captain America
Avengers 1, 2, 3
and maybe another?

or are there going to be Thor and Cap sequels?

wasn't Sam Jackson in a 9-movie contract?
Iron Man 2 & 3 (I don't think 1 counted)
Thor
Captain America
Avengers 1, 2, 3
and maybe another?

or are there going to be Thor and Cap sequels?

There's going to be a Nick Fury movie and a rumored Black Widow movie. Plus there was talk about a Hulk sequel that probably was intended as on of the nine. I doubt his contract said there will be nine movies for sure, but a guaranteed enough to get him paid the proper amount and the nine are probably just a list of possible movies they want to lock him into contract whether they get made or not.

And I heard writing for a Cap sequel got going after the teaser hit, but whether that goes anywhere forward depends on how well the first movie does.

There's going to be a Nick Fury movie and a rumored Black Widow movie. Plus there was talk about a Hulk sequel that probably was intended as on of the nine. I doubt his contract said there will be nine movies for sure, but a guaranteed enough to get him paid the proper amount and the nine are probably just a list of possible movies they want to lock him into contract whether they get made or not.

And I heard writing for a Cap sequel got going after the teaser hit, but whether that goes anywhere forward depends on how well the first movie does.

Plus, Sam Jackson had a BOGO(free) deal on movie contracts that week so Marvel figured they'd stock up before the sale was over.

Back