Not surprised. She was going to be Whedon's Wonder Woman. (Say that fives times as fast!)

the Avengers logo teaser trailer is back up.
[video=youtube;GvL4iJy2PPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvL4iJy2PPw&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/video]

It's weird, because I bet when they made that teaser, they didn't have any idea of the script and who the villains would be.

It's weird, because I bet when they made that teaser, they didn't have any idea of the script and who the villains would be.

From what I know about the production process so far with this I doubt that. They've been working on a script for a while. Though they totally could have with this.

From what I know about the production process so far with this I doubt that. They've been working on a script for a while. Though they totally could have with this.

But the narration is so vague. Not just for a teaser either. It's like they wrote the narration to tailor a direct adaptation with no idea of what the actual story was going to be about yet.

That teaser is designed for one thing... to make all of us go OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY so they chose a bunch of classic Avengers rhetoric, had Sammy J read it, slapped on the title graphic and called it a day. And it did, at least to me, exactly what it was designed to do.

It's not vague as much as literally the tag-line of every Avengers book ever made. I'm sure they knew the story they're just using the "mantra" or whatever you call it of the Avengers to hype people up for next year.

He obviously used the word day too much.

I wonder what an oatmeal commercial narrated by Samuel L. Jackson would sound like:

"Brown Sugar Quaker Oatmeal, the best way to start your day, to make it a day unlike any other, *****es. To fight the foes no single soluble fiber could withstand, but still taste sweeter than honey. Brown Sugar Quaker Oatmeal, mmmmmmmm! SNAKES ON A PLANE!"

Then maybe he could arm wrestle Wilford Brimley.

And there came a day, where Bass wanted to be a super-hero for a day, and that day would be a very special day, for Bass would be the super-hero he always wanted to be like, even if it was just for a day, where that day would stand out from any other day.

Latest posts

Back