The Incredible Hulk was pimp. I honestly thought it was a better movie than the first Iron Man, and I'd love to see Norton return.

Agreed on all counts.

The Doc Samson mention wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but if the Hulk's the villain (plus Skrulls. Jesus, does that ever sound like a bloated script), as he's rumored to be, I could see Samson having a cameo as Banner's psychologist.

That'd work. The Skrulls and Hulk have me convince the Ultimates is not only an inspiration for the costumes and origins of the characters in this film, but also as a framework for the story. I'm pretty sure Hulk will be the antagonist mid-way through, with the Skrulls revealed as the true threat 3/4 through, etc.

No complaints.

Agreed on all counts.

That'd work. The Skrulls and Hulk have me convince the Ultimates is not only an inspiration for the costumes and origins of the characters in this film, but also as a framework for the story. I'm pretty sure Hulk will be the antagonist mid-way through, with the Skrulls revealed as the true threat 3/4 through, etc.

No complaints.

I think that script would work.

If the skulls are doing superhuman experiments then I think it would work. Cause I imagine someone or organization building a super human army works best seeing as that's what Hulk and Iron Man were all about.

If the skulls are doing superhuman experiments then I think it would work. Cause I imagine someone or organization building a super human army works best seeing as that's what Hulk and Iron Man were all about.
skRulls
The latest Avengers rumor puts Nathan Fillion and Eva Longoria cast as Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne.

read more here: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheDogPound/news/?a=19339

Eva Longoria was spotted with some Avengers comics a while ago (like, shortly after Iron Man 1 came out if I remember correctly) and people started guessing that she was going to be the wasp back then.

Plz to let Fillion be in moovie, kthx.

Also, there's a link to a little interview with Edgar Wright on Joss Whedon, and I'm guessing that they may be talking about Fillion as Pym since he'd probably be in Ant-Man too (if that's still happening).

Plz to let Fillion be in moovie, kthx.

Also, there's a link to a little interview with Edgar Wright on Joss Whedon, and I'm guessing that they may be talking about Fillion as Pym since he'd probably be in Ant-Man too (if that's still happening).

as i understand it, ant-man is still a go w/ edgar wright and the plan being to have both pym and lang

Ed Norton was the only part I really liked in that Hulk movie.

Latest posts

Back