24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Re: 24: Season 5- SPOILERS

TheManWithoutFear said:
Welp, they've got a new fan. Loved the show. Don't like the kid though. Stupid that Jack brought him everywhere and dangerous too. Just drop him off and tell him to go home and stay there. Still a great show. Now I have to get the previous seasons and watch them.
Yeah I really hate the kid character who always find themselves in trouble. Really takes from the drama.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Welp, they've got a new fan.

Welcome to the club. But you won't get your secret decoder ring until you watch the other seasons and become a rabid, fomaing at the mouth fan. But don't worry. Once you see the other seasons....you will be.

TheManWithoutFear said:
....Don't like the kid though. Stupid that Jack brought him everywhere and dangerous too. Just drop him off and tell him to go home and stay there.

It's just what he does. That's really my only gripe with the show. For stuff that's supposed to be classified......almost everyone on that show tells any civilian they run into on the street the whole getdown. State secrets people.......state secrets.

TheManWithoutFear said:
....Now I have to get the previous seasons and watch them.

I won't lie to you....season 1 starts off sloooooooooooow. I almost quit watching the show after 4-5 episodes. But I stuck with it and now it's like the greatest show ever.......................................next to The A-Team and AirWolf. :lol:

But seriously.....the 1st season is the slowest. 2nd season is what REALLY draws you in. 3rd season is really dramatic and probably the most emotionally charged. 4th season is just so bad *** that by the end you'd be willing to have Jack Bauer's babies.

5 out of 5!!! You know it's great TV when the two hours are over and you feel like you CAN NOT WAIT 22 freaking hours!!! ARGH. :D The only part that sucked was at one minute in when my dad saw the credits saying "with a special appearance by Dennis Haysbert" and he said, watch him get shot right before he walked over to the window. :cry:

ultimatedjf said:
5 out of 5!!! You know it's great TV when the two hours are over and you feel like you CAN NOT WAIT 22 freaking hours!!! ARGH. :D The only part that sucked was at one minute in when my dad saw the credits saying "with a special appearance by Dennis Haysbert" and he said, watch him get shot right before he walked over to the window. :cry:
Dude that sucks

Has Jack Bauer said "You're making a mistake" yet ?

God damn I love this show, Jack gets capture which is ablwe to mislead the terrorist who gets absolutely slaughtered. A sleeper in the hostages gets away with a key to hidden nerve gas. Next episode looks exciting as well, Cant wait to see how this conspiracy pans out, Should be mind blowing

ultimatedjf said:
No, but the President has said, "We just need to make it through the day." :wink:

It ain't 24 before jack says it man. He HAS To do it!

Jack will say it soon enough.

And last night's episode....two-words: HO-HO-HOOOOOLY ****.

Awesometastic. I'm glad we're getting new faces. Freshen's up the show, and still have returning characters. I really don't trust Spencer. I have a feeling he ain't with the good guys, and I just hope that's just a ploy to make us think that. I really want to know how the hell that guy is that's hiding. Man, this is the best FOX show....

....EVAAAAAAAAAH!

icemastertron said:
Jack will say it soon enough.

And last night's episode....two-words: HO-HO-HOOOOOLY ****.

Awesometastic. I'm glad we're getting new faces. Freshen's up the show, and still have returning characters. I really don't trust Spencer. I have a feeling he ain't with the good guys, and I just hope that's just a ploy to make us think that. I really want to know how the hell that guy is that's hiding. Man, this is the best FOX show....

....EVAAAAAAAAAH!
Is Spencer the same guy that Chloe was sleeping with at the start of the show?

Have hardly seen any 24 episode but I saw the first 2 episode by chance and was there for the nest two.

I liked it. Very entertaining and they get me hooked on discovering the mystery plot. Obviously the terrorist were being used but what's the masterplan?!

icemastertron said:
Over 35 million viewers saw the season premiere. It's the most viewed show of the new year.

Ice, don't listen to the ads. It was 16 million people Sunday night, then 15 million people Monday night (1 million turning to the globes or not interested anymore). 16 million marked it's most watched episode yet, with Mondays performance become the second most watched 24. FOX just adds up the two nights' numbers and then rounds up and pretends that its 35 million different people when it's really not. :D

E.Vi.L. said:
Have hardly seen any 24 episode but I saw the first 2 episode by chance and was there for the nest two.

I liked it. Very entertaining and they get me hooked on discovering the mystery plot. Obviously the terrorist were being used but what's the masterplan?!
Same here I really want to know how Palmer was involved

ultimatedjf said:
Ice, don't listen to the ads. It was 16 million people Sunday night, then 15 million people Monday night (1 million turning to the globes or not interested anymore). 16 million marked it's most watched episode yet, with Mondays performance become the second most watched 24. FOX just adds up the two nights' numbers and then rounds up and pretends that its 35 million different people when it's really not. :D
Well they promoted those four episodes as the Premiere event, on monday they had comercials that said, conclusion to the priemre event. so they probably meant from the begining, 35 million saw Priemre event

ultimatedjf said:
Meh, close enough.

Random said:
Same here I really want to know how Palmer was involved

Well they promoted those four episodes as the Premiere event, on monday they had comercials that said, conclusion to the priemre event. so they probably meant from the begining, 35 million saw Priemre event

But not 35 million DIFFERENT People. :wink:

Who cares how many different people saw it. You guys keep talking smack and Jack Bauer's gonna show up at your front door and chop you in the neck! :lol:

Back