24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Re: 24: Season 5- SPOILERS

TheManWithoutFear said:
President: "Stop, stop hitting that man. He's my trusted aide"

Jack Bauer: "**** you Mr. President" *Continues beating the hell out of Cummings*

5/5
heh heh heh heh he...cummings...

Keifer won Best Actor in a TV Drama in last night's SAG (Screen Actors Guild) Awards.

Random said:
And 24 movie I would want done as an ordinary movie, just have the clock runing to show what time it is, Like in Gone in 60 Seconds and maybe last ten minutes be real time, but I don't care, as long as we see Jack on the big screen. Also if they make a Nick Fury movie, **** ultimate Fury, get 616 in and basicly have as Jack Baurer with an eye patch.
It was said the last 20 minutes will be real time only. But from what Keifer said at the awards, he said it's hard to do the movie with the filming schedule they have for the show.

Last edited:

I don't think there can be a bad episode of 24. I've seen every episode...and every one of them delivers.

I think Jack needs to step back and ask himself the question: Can you ever be too badass for your own good?

But Jack wouldn't answer. He'd say "He isn't gonna talk." Then Jack would reply back to himself saying "You're gonna answer me....or I'm gonna bring the pain." He would then proceed to kick the piss out of himself for the sake of national security. He's that hardcore when it comes to America. He will torture himself if it came down to helping out America.

Victor Von Doom said:
It's the return of Jack's greatest foe........NINA!!!!!! :rockon:
"I've come back from the dead to get my revenge!"

*Jack pulls out bazooka*

*Blows Nina into doggy bits*

icemastertron said:
"I've come back from the dead to get my revenge!"

*Jack pulls out bazooka*

*Blows Nina into doggy bits*

*She comes back in season 6...* :lol:

She is the Yin to his Yang....

Last edited:

Victor Von Doom said:
...or was she??? :wink:
Ooooooh. But I dont want her to come back...*****. I was cheering when Jack killed her, I was like "ITS ABNOUT DANMN TIME!!!"

Source: Moviehole by: Omar Aviles
Not too long ago, we told you about a movie based on Fox's excellent real-time thriller/drama "24". Most recently, Jack Bauer himself Keifer Sutherland, while speaking at the Television Critics Association press tour, mentioned the following:

"I think there's always a way to actually deal with an idea of 24 as a film that would completely be separate from 24 the television show. And by that I mean the characters could be different. They could be completely unrelated, and I think that that would still be effective"

Just wait one goddamn second there, Keifer. If you're saying what I think you're saying, which is to have a "24" movie without Jack Bauer, then you better check yourself before you inadvertently wreck yourself. How do you, of all people, even suggest to have a "24" movie without Jack Bauer? Without Jack Bauer, there is no "24". There's only a cutesy gimmick. What do you guys think? Could a "24" movie work without the Bauer and/or with completely different characters?
Proof the even Keifer Sutherland himself cannot comprehend the awesome power that is, Jack Baurer

Re: 24 series discussion (spoilers)

You all scoff at my idea.......but what's the alternative? That Behrooz was behind everything in season 4 and not Marwan?

Victor Von Doom said:
You all scoff at my idea.......but what's the alternative? That Behrooz was behind everything in season 4 and not Marwan?
Behrooz was the kid on the run with his mom right? Didn't he die?

Random said:
Behrooz was the kid on the run with his mom right? Didn't he die?

Nope. In fact on the S4 DVD deleted scenes, he gets his "happy ending".

Or at least, as happy an ending you can get when both your parents get shot in the same day. :wink:

ultimatedjf said:
Nope. In fact on the S4 DVD deleted scenes, he gets his "happy ending".

Or at least, as happy an ending you can get when both your parents get shot in the same day. :wink:
...happy ending like happily ever after or happy ending as in massage palor happy ending?

Random said:
...happy ending like happily ever after or happy ending as in massage palor happy ending?

In 24 lingo, I believe happy ending means "not dead", but I don't know, I don't have S4 yet, I just read that somewhere. :D

Latest posts

Back