24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Re: 24

Just say the preview....

All I can say is that "24" is awesome!!!! If I were a woman and 24 was a guy I'd never leave his strong, firm, warm and sometimes dangerous embrace. I'd nuzzle lovingly against his 2 day old stubble and whisper stuff into his ear like how I want to have his action-packed "24" babies....

:oops: Dude that was so gay....... :lol:

Re: 24: Season 5

I had a dream last night where this hot chick from my dorm wanted to go hang out with me and I refused becuse it was the premiere night of 24...thats how you know it will be a great season when youd rather dream of watching it than have sex...Im such a loser

I wanted to do this, but I might not be here at the time. So if I'm not, someone should go:

24 HOURS UNTIL 24.

At 8pm sharp. :D

icemastertron said:
I wanted to do this, but I might not be here at the time. So if I'm not, someone should go:

24 HOURS UNTIL 24.

At 8pm sharp. :D
I did look at my watch and went whoa.. a story that takes place in 24 hours, will begin in 24 hours and will take 4 months to tell...whoa...

Re: 24: Season 5- SPOILERS

5 minutes in...David Palmer sniped in the neck. Dead.

29 minutes in...Michelle's dead. Car explosion.

30 minutes in...Tony possibly dead. Second blast from car.

:cry:

Last edited:

Pandrio said:
Well, it didn't start precisely at 8 anyways.
Yeah. :(

Damn Football. :x

Well, this explains why no one did it. Everything happens for a reason.

Last edited:

Well.

Palmer's dead. Michelle's dead. And Chloe has a boyfriend?! Yes, the 24 creators have DEFINITELY lost their minds.

I think it's the best season premiere yet. Can't wait to see the second half!

BTW, do I have to put this in spoiler tags? The thread says spoilers but still....

Last edited:

What a BANG to start the season!

This is everything on why I love this damn show. It's the FOX's best show EVAH!!!! My heart started beating with the snipe shot and didnt stop since. They sure meant that the beggining was crazy, and the ending was, too. I really don't trust the guy Chloe slept with, and I hope to God he's not a spy or anything. We got one in the White House now, and it's nice to have a change where the spy isn't working in CTU. I can't wait for tomorrow. I hope Tony comes out ok.

Dude That was freakin awesome Plamer dies, I ndid not see that coming, Tony and his wife (I always forget her name) bite, Though Tony's not out yet. Jack Baurer intrigates the one guy, walks five steps and just shoots him. And now we have a die hard situation, CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER 23HOURS Now what I didnt like are hte villains, they aren't as menacing as previous seasons, we dont know much about them. Ooohh this is good.

Volunteer Fire Detective said:
BTW, do I have to put this in spoiler tags? The thread says spoilers but still....
No, you don't. Unless its about an episode that has not aired yet.

Welp, they've got a new fan. Loved the show. Don't like the kid though. Stupid that Jack brought him everywhere and dangerous too. Just drop him off and tell him to go home and stay there. Still a great show. Now I have to get the previous seasons and watch them.

Latest posts

Back