24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Wow. :cry:

These last two hours were just magnicficent. Loved every bit. Still pissed that the idiot that got captured betrayed the U.S. Jackass...

Loved the ending. Reminded me of THE INCREDIBLE HULK show.

But no season until Jan. 06! :cry:

icemastertron said:
Wow. :cry:

These last two hours were just magnicficent. Loved every bit. Still pissed that the idiot that got captured betrayed the U.S. Jackass...

Loved the ending. Reminded me of THE INCREDIBLE HULK show.

But no season until Jan. 06! :cry:

It's a good thing it's starting next January, because it will be another non-stop season. Once, during the third season, there was a 6 week break between episodes!!!

ultimatedjf said:
It's a good thing it's starting next January, because it will be another non-stop season. Once, during the third season, there was a 6 week break between episodes!!!
Yeah, but the problem is waiting until January...:cry:

from the link above.....
24 Movie in the Works
Source: Chris June 17, 2005

The Calgary Sun reports that a movie based on popular Fox series 24, starring Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, is in the works.

Canadian director/producer Jon Cassar said, "The last I heard, the first hour will not be in real-time, but then something big will happen and real time will kick in. It still has to be worked out -- it's at a stage where they need to write it."

Cassar will not predict a storyline for the big screen version of the show. He says the script will likely depend on what's happening on the series prior to the movie coming out.

"It could still be two years from now, so it's far too early to say," he says, adding even if he did know, he wouldn't give it away

24 Movie in the Works
Source: Chris June 17, 2005

The Calgary Sun reports that a movie based on popular Fox series 24, starring Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, is in the works.

Canadian director/producer Jon Cassar said, "The last I heard, the first hour will not be in real-time, but then something big will happen and real time will kick in. It still has to be worked out -- it's at a stage where they need to write it."

Cassar will not predict a storyline for the big screen version of the show. He says the script will likely depend on what's happening on the series prior to the movie coming out.

"It could still be two years from now, so it's far too early to say," he says, adding even if he did know, he wouldn't give it away
WO! :shock:

S'funny, while I was waiting for the page to come up, (which it never did), I was like, "What is the big, shocking news? A movie's coming or something?"

Kinda creeps me out that I was right...... :shock:

Spoilers

Despite the fact he left last season, I heard Tony is coming back at some point next season. But that's just what I hear. I can try to confirm it if you need me to.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|96607|1|,00.html

There is the confirmation. :D

NOTE: hmm, the link doesn't seem to be..... well, there's no link. :?

ultimatedjf said:
http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|96607|1|,00.html

There is the confirmation. :D

NOTE: hmm, the link doesn't seem to be..... well, there's no link. :?
Ah crap.... :cry:

24: Season 5- SPOILERS

January 2006....can't wait....Jack Baurer...back...when...will....this ****ing year...end....

24!!!!

I wonder what the threat is this time.

Re: New Season of 24

Is this like the sixth season?

They are showing the fourth season of 24 here in Sweden right now and I'm really starting to hate that show. In every season there are atleast one traitor in CTU. It's starting to get REALLY old really fast. Even the schoolsystem has a better background check on their emplyees :roll:
Oh, and the show was showing ones a week but there was soo few viewers that they changed it so now it's on three times a week on a real crappy time just so it will end.

Last edited:

Ultimate Warrior said:
They are showing the third season of 24 here in Sweden right now and I'm really starting to hate that show. In every season there are atleast one traitor in CTU. It's starting to get REALLY old really fast. Even the schoolsystem has a better background check on their emplyees :roll:
Oh, and the show was showing ones a week but there was soo few viewers that they changed it so now it's on three times a week on a real crappy time just so it will end.

I never got into it either. I've seen it a few times, but just couldn't enjoy it. This is one of those shows that had an interesting premise, and worked for the first season or two, but afterward it just got old. I mean how many 24 hour long (exactly) adventures does this guy have?

ProjectX2 said:
Is this like the sixth season?
This will be the 5th season.

And UW-

Yes, I'm tired of each season having one traitor in CTU. Seriously, One, cool. Two, eh...but alright. Three or more? Ok, ENOUGH!

Still, I love 24.

DIrishB said:
I never got into it either. I've seen it a few times, but just couldn't enjoy it. This is one of those shows that had an interesting premise, and worked for the first season or two, but afterward it just got old. I mean how many 24 hour long (exactly) adventures does this guy have?
In that kinda job, you can have a lot!

Last edited:

I tried to get into this show.

It bored me.

My parents watch it.

ProjectX2 said:
I tried to get into this show.

It bored me.

My parents watch it.

My parents watch even worse than that, consider yourself lucky. Everytime I go by my parents' place, either my dad is watching golf or "Jeopardy" or my mom is watching Home and Garden network. Therefore I go over as little as possible.

Latest posts

Back