UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

Remember a time when Orson Scott Card was the Ultimate Evil of the Ultimate Universe?

How times have changed.

"Escalation."

"Escalation?"

"We want great writers they give us good writers. We want good writers, they give us crappy writers"

"And?"

"And, you writing a character you have no respect or interest, making him blue. Take this guy for example Blob Cannibalizing Wasp, Valkyrie with super powers, and a robot Venom. Leaves a calling card"

"What is it?"

"A brown bag of ****."

"Sounds genius, I'll take a look into it."

"... I never said **** you."

"And you'll never have to."

"Escalation."

"Escalation?"

"We want great writers they give us good writers. We want good writers, they give us crappy writers"

"And?"

"And, you writing a character you have no respect or interest, making him blue. Take this guy for example Blob Cannibalizing Wasp, Valkyrie with super powers, and a robot Venom. Leaves a calling card"

"What is it?"

"A brown bag of ****."

"Sounds genius, I'll take a look into it."

"... I never said **** you."

"And you'll never have to."

:lol:

Putting things into context

Ultimate Wolverine Vs. Hulk #2 was released the same week as Ultimate Spider-Man #90

over 40 issues of USM to one UWvH

crazy

It'll be interesting to see if we ever see the She-Hulk outside of this mini-series...

Let us hope not. With her ultimized, there's nothing left to do in the UU. It can die now plx kthx

*Jeph Loeb rubs his palms together in malicious glee*

:shock:

Remember a time when Orson Scott Card was the Ultimate Evil of the Ultimate Universe?

How times have changed.

Once Card was killed, a new menace reared it's head. Sometimes I wonder if the struggle is worth it. Will there always be evil? :ponders:

Last edited:
Once Card was killed, a new menace reared it's head. Sometimes I wonder if the struggle is worth it. Will there always be evil? :ponders:

After Loeb is killed, there's only one man who can become the next Ultimate writer.

thumbshigh.jpg

I got it, Doc. Don't worry.

He's responsible for a bunch of very bad video game movies such as Bloodrayne, Alone in the Dark and In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Seige Tale.

I got it, too.

At my high school, my Film Studies teacher, who is ten times more knowledgeable than all my current College film professors (one of my buddies who is a Hollywood screenwriter said that he is known in the industry as THE top high school film studies teacher), has up hundreds of pictures all over the walls of famous people who have all contributed to make the world of film, music, books, etc. a better place. And then, as a joke, there's a Uwe Boll picture in the corner of the room. It cracks me up every time I see it, but I think I was the only one who took his class who got it.

God, I miss that Film Studies class.

Oh sweet merciful mother. I know who Uwe Boll is, but I forgot what he looked like.

He... this will never happen.

Ever.

*hyperventilates*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back