UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

Heh. I love how there's a big "UPDATE" at the start of this thread, talking about the book being delayed to late 2006, and it's still not out.

You're aiming low.

Remember that thread where Watcher claimed to have saved Kristin Kreuk from a truck? That was the BEST DAY EVER! For all of us, really. I almost piss myself laughing every time I read that thread. Never gets old. Watcher rules!

See, personally, I consider every post I've ever made to be THE BEST MOTHER****ING POST EVER. I'm so the best at everything.

Captain Marvel was also mentioned by Carol Danvers in the Silver Surfer arc in UFF

BOOM

Thats what I was trying to remember...I knew he'd been mentioned at least one other time. Thanks Gemini.

See, personally, I consider every post I've ever made to be THE BEST MOTHER****ING POST EVER. I'm so the best at everything.

Thats not what she said.

Note to mods - never ever ever change the title of this thread.

Note to mods - never ever ever change the title of this thread.

Let me advise on an update:

UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06 : The Thread that E never, ever, ever wants its title changed. Ever.

Last edited:
I am actually pretty excited for this... I thought the first two were amazingly well written.

I am actually pretty excited for this... I thought the first two were amazingly well written.

Agreed. It was very well written and I've said before I can't understand giving up on a well written series because it's late. These same people didn't give up on Ultimates for all its delays.

Agreed. It was very well written and I've said before I can't understand giving up on a well written series because it's late. These same people didn't give up on Ultimates for all its delays.

Then again, these same people didn't have to wait almost 3 years for one issue of Ultimates to come out. I mean, I thought UWvH was great when they started out but come on.

Hell, at least they didn't hand it over to Loeb.

I was just wondering... does anyone remember how many issues this story was going to be?

Yep, pretty sure it was 6, and if I remember correctly we had the covers to #s 3-5, at least in sketch form. Maybe it was just 3 & 4.

Latest posts

Back