Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 3

Or Nigma could have died and been one of Slimjim's soldiers.

Even I knew there were two Washingtons... GOSH!

Nurhachi said:
Aw im sorry dude. I dont live in America so i didnt know there were 2 washingtons :? I thought there was only washington DC and i thought it was a state :oops:

lol, neways since your a UC member, you were visiting a friend in a different state and missed the massacre :D

and here i thought they taught you kids better in the 'down under', :wink: now your just as smart as the white kids :twisted:

ProjectX2 said:
Or Nigma could have died and been one of Slimjim's soldiers.

Even I knew there were two Washingtons... GOSH!

i don't do dirty work without getting paid :mrgreen:

Nurhachi said:
Aw im sorry dude. I dont live in America so i didnt know there were 2 washingtons :? I thought there was only washington DC and i thought it was a state :oops:
Hey! I thought yins forginers were supposta be more edumacated than us dumb americans? Yew din even know bout our states!

ultimatedjf said:
Me on moony's side?! YESSSSSSSS!!!! :D
Nur dont breakup the 15 club we should be all on the same side!

ME + DJF + MOONY= :rockon:

Last edited:
Baxter said:
Hey! I thought yins forginers were supposta be more edumacated than us dumb americans? Yew din even know bout our states!
But there's so many of them and they all look the same!

nigma said:
and here i thought they taught you kids better in the 'down under', now your just as smart as the white kids

Well, you don't know your countries. The Down Under is Australia, Nurhachi and I live in New Zealand... :roll:

Caduceus said:
NZ isn't big enough to have a nickname. Or important enough ;)

It does actually, even if it is in that Maori language which I despise so much.

Aoteroa, the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Now you know why no one knows what NZ is.

ProjectX2 said:
It does actually, even if it is in that Maori language which I despise so much.

Aoteroa, the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Now you know why no one knows what NZ is.
Its not a nickname when no-one uses it :D

ProjectX2 said:
Well, you don't know your countries. The Down Under is Australia, Nurhachi and I live in New Zealand... :roll:

i was trying to be funny, but didn't work..... :(

Cover23.jpg

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #23: HOPE!

Slimjim rules the world and is now unstoppable! The only people who could have stopped him were the Avatars, who are imprisoned, the Cabinet, who are also imprisoned, and the E-Men, who, along with TheManWithoutFear, are dead!

Or are they?

Slimjim and his army only made one mistake. They should have checked for bodies, because MWOF, Cad and Ultimate Gambit are alive and well...and they're after Slimjim...

The world finally has hope...

Nurhachi said:
Cover23.jpg

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #23: HOPE!

Slimjim rules the world and is now unstoppable! The only people who could have stopped him were the Avatars, who are imprisoned, the Cabinet, who are also imprisoned, and the E-Men, who, along with TheManWithoutFear, are dead!

Or are they?

Slimjim and his army only made one mistake. They should have checked for bodies, because MWOF, Cad and Ultimate Gambit are alive and well...and they're after Slimjim...

The world finally has hope...
kEWEL!

Ultimate Houde said:
You know, I wish the Cabinet actually did something instead of get captured in there sleep.
Well, you could read my annual. I think thats about it for us so far though. :(

We need a big cabinet storyline after this.

ProjectX2 said:
Friggin arrogant Kiwis! Come up to my washington (Neither the state or the capitol, good luck!) and say that!

ultimatedjf said:
The eyes make him look a little like the guy Tion Medon from Revenge of the Sith.

Whew. Glad I wasn't the only SW geek to think that.

Latest posts

Back