Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 3

mmm... im not in this yet, right? :sure: :shifty:

mmmkay, just checking...

when I am, someone PM me. And if you guys want drawn covers ever, say so.

I could do some.

I'd also like to throw my name in the proverbial hat if you are ever looking for a guest cover artist. :D

I think for #22 i might write it from each avatar members perception, like projects hunter, beast and girl. Just to give it a go, it will only be this issue

Nurhachi said:
I think for #22 i might write it from each avatar members perception, like projects hunter, beast and girl. Just to give it a go, it will only be this issue

Heh, sounds cool.

slimjim said:
Is moony coming back?

Haha, for us creators, that has double meanings.

*winks at Nurhachi and Moonmaster*

ProjectX2 said:
Haha, for us creators, that has double meanings.

*winks at Nurhachi and Moonmaster*

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the only part I'm still anxious about is when I destroy goody and have a disco dance party on his sprawling remains....

:twisted: BWA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... someone mentioned president a while back...

The names Doctor Strangefate, baby...

President Doctor Strangefate.

oooh. I likes me the sound of that.

But seriously, Doc Strangefate is Charles Xavier, Dr. Strange, and Dr. Fate. Shouldn't I have my own army of Unwilling "Defenders" (like in the DSF comic)? Or at least kill people with a wave of my arm? hehehe

Dr.Strangefate said:
But seriously, Doc Strangefate is Charles Xavier, Dr. Strange, and Dr. Fate. Shouldn't I have my own army of Unwilling "Defenders" (like in the DSF comic)? Or at least kill people with a wave of my arm? hehehe

In da fanfic your a mix of Dr. Strange and Colossus. No Prof. X or that DC bastard :D

Latest posts

Back