Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 3

Cover22.jpg

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #22: HOPELESS

The world now belongs to Slimjim and his generals. The undead have taken over, and the living are in concentration camps or used as slaves or food. The only hope lies with The Avatars and the E-Men. But with MWOF, Caduceus and Ultimate Gambit appearing to be dead, and the rest of the Avatars stuck in a concentration camp with there powers disabled, who will stop this madness?

Nurhachi said:
Cover22.jpg

Solicitation:

The world now belongs to Slimjim and his generals. The undead have taken over, and the living are in concentration camps or used as slaves or food. The only hope lies with The Avatars and the E-Men. But with MWOF, Caduceus and Ultimate Gambit appearing to be dead, and the rest of the Avatars stuck in a concentration camp with there powers disabled, who will stop this madness?
Interesting. That sounds like its gonna be one hell of a issue! :D

Nurhachi said:
Cover22.jpg

Solicitation:

Kool. Sounds pretty sweet.

And one day, some day, ultimatedjf will return, right?

Right?

Nurhachi said:
Cover22.jpg

Solicitation:

Who is the terminator in the back?

slimjim said:
Who is the terminator in the back?

Looks like a reincarnation and return of a bannished god...

Nurhachi said:
Its a skull :( doesnt it look like a skull? its supposed to be slimjim :cry:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :evil:

slimjim said:
O

I have a skull behind my mask :rockon:

O thats right JGT had the skull. Dammit, i should know that, lol, oh well. Slimjim can have a silver skull :) :rockon:

I know I am dead at the end of this arc. Nur dont let me go out like a punk *****.

Latest posts

Back