Timeline Hub

I got a question why does My Hero Academia and Deadpool: Samurai look like modern day even though it's the 2170s?

Like:
Manga Chapter 1
?
Because I see comic one shots being referenced as
Comic #1
Something like that? But if you want an idea of how I'm doing it, here's an example from the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure timeline (along with the relevant portions from the anime adaptation):

Phantom Blood Chapter 1 - Prologue (Pg. 9-10, 16 [Panel 1-3]) / JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation 1x01, "Dio the Invader" [0:02:11 - 0:03:20, 0:04:33 - 0:04:55]

Something like that? But if you want an idea of how I'm doing it, here's an example from the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure timeline (along with the relevant portions from the anime adaptation):

Phantom Blood Chapter 1 - Prologue (Pg. 9-10, 16 [Panel 1-3]) / JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation 1x01, "Dio the Invader" [0:02:11 - 0:03:20, 0:04:33 - 0:04:55]
It just feels very weird to me to list a "Chapter 1" if there is never going to be a "Chapter 2"

@Pro Bot could you please:
-Move Earth-1610B after Earth-1219
-Move Dead Rising to the Horror Timelines section
-Rename "ID Software" to "id Software"
-Rename "Lilo & Stitch" to "Disney Channel Animated Shared Universe (2000s)"
?

Also:

-The "Resident Evil Non-Canon Timelines" includes Marvel's Earth-30847, although I just put the games in release order, I would need to do a real timeline at some point.
-Megatron's
is Marvel's Earth-91274/Earth-120185 so maybe could be put with the Marvel Earths too (If Megatron wants, I guess)

Curious, but are you still planning on doing a timeline for Dexter @tabascoman77 ? Just wondering out of curiosity, since you have the series as a planned Timeline in your signature.

I am! I had one started but stopped due to life. Then I went back and did a few other things. I have so many projects in progress. I will get to them all.

Now that The Office Australia is set in The Office US Universe and The Office UK has a crossover with US, what else is in that Universe?

Latest posts

Back