Timeline Hub

Since we are talking about Image Comics, can someone answered to the question I made before in the Wildstorm comics thread?
Hello, I am new to the Wildstorm Universe.
How many main iterations does it have?
I have read on the DC wiki that Wildstorm used to be part of the Image Universe but then in an in-universe event it was split from it. Then I know that it was made into Earth-50 (there was a in-universe reboot here?) and then merged with the main DC universe.
Do the series start anew after every reboot or do they continue "in broad strokes" like the DC Universe does every time it reboots?

Last edited:
View attachment 2568
To Love-Ru appears to be canon to Marvel's Earth-346, I suppose.
What the fu-

Sooooo, if we're assuming this correctly (and I'm going off of this post for MHA's year placement ), then:

200X - To Love Ru
2014 - Birth of the "Glowing Baby" (first Quirk user)
2XXX - Thanos destroys Deviluke
2167 - My Hero Academia: Vigilantes
2172 - Deadpool: Samurai
2172 - My Hero Academia (which includes a possibly branched variant of Denji/Chainsaw Man [manga-only])

Last edited:
Explain to me please, I have no knowledge about this
Thanos mentions that he destroyed Deviluke (a planet that is featured prominently in To Love Ru). Given that it's mentioned as being destroyed "long ago", we could assume that TLR is set in the "Present Day" (around the early-2000s) before the birth of the Glowing Baby.

I think you've mentioned this before, but what was the Chainsaw Man connection again? Hm...
Here

As mentioned in the OP, the fact that Chainsaw Man chronologically takes place in the 1990s means that it can't fit in this timeline, not to mention various complicated workarounds that I'd have to try and come up with to even justify why Devils aren't a concept in 2100s of Earth-346. Only upside I will say is that since he has Pochita's heart, Denji is technically immortal now, so it's not entirely out of the question that this is a branched variant of Denji where certain events diverged from Chainsaw Man, which led to him becoming a superhero during that stuff blowing up.

What the fu-

Sooooo, if we're assuming this correctly (and I'm going off of this post for MHA's year placement ), then:

200X - To Love Ru
2014 - Birth of the "Glowing Baby" (first Quirk user)
2XXX - Thanos destroys Deviluke
2167 - My Hero Academia: Vigilantes
2172 - Deadpool: Samurai
2172 - My Hero Academia (which includes a possibly branched variant of Denji/Chainsaw Man [manga-only])

Okay, I gotta get this theory off my chest, otherwise I'm gonna go mad and not be able to sleep properly.

So, given that Denji appears alongside the other heroes in chapter 259 of MHA, it's safe to assume that Chainsaw Man is seen as one of the many heroes on Earth-346.
1726722834577.png
Obviously, you might assume that it's merely a variant of Denji, considering that Chainsaw Man chronologically takes place in the 1990s in an alternate universe where WW2 never happened due to Pochita consuming the World War 2 Devil (yes, really).
1726723980975.png1726724009946.png1726724048004.png
However, when you also take into consideration that Toxic Chainsaw (who All-Might fought five years before the events of DP Samurai and MHA) exists, it raises a question: how come there's both a hero and a villain who just happen to use Chainsaws? Well...
1726723276660.png
In CSM chapter 133, Fami mentions there being the existence of a Red Chainsaw Man (Denji in his Hybrid form) AND a Black Chainsaw Man (Pochita in his Devil form) to Asa & Yoru, with Asa wanting to save Denji by killing Black Chainsaw Man.
1726723489590.png
And to the average joe, while Red Chainsaw Man appears to be the heroic type that saves cats from trees, Black Chainsaw Man can appear more as a monster to be feared and run away from, which is fitting giving Pochita IS the Chainsaw Devil after all.
1726724945205.png1726724911248.png
Now, I can hear you all going "This is all interesting, Dredd, but what's the deal here?", and I'm getting to that. Now, we know for a fact that Hybrids in CSM are pretty much immortal and don't seem to age at all, as evidented by Whip Hybrid revealing herself to be 82 in chapter 143, in spite of her rather youthful look.
1726724299594.png1726724202667.png
And considering that Denji would likely still be rather youthful if we assume that the Denji seen in MHA (2170s) is the same one that merged with Pochita in the 1990s, this brings me onto the main crux of the theory: What if at some point, the Black Chainsaw Man side was split from Denji, and someone else happened to become the new host of Black Chainsaw Man?

((I'll continue this in a part 2 later. I have most of it written up, but the file limit is a slight hindrance.))

Earth-346
Main Series
To Love-Ru (R.I.P.)
Chainsaw Man (????)
My Hero Academia
Marvel × Shōnen Jump+ Super Collaboration
Deadpool: Samurai

Other appearances
Deadpool: Black, White & Blood #4
Edge of the Spider-Verse Vol. 2 #3, "A Hero Blooms"
Spider-Man: Octopus Girl #3

Multiverse